Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Black Friday Sale – 5GB OpenVZ VPS for $5/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Black Friday Sale – 5GB OpenVZ VPS for $5/mo

NickNick Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2017 in Offers

Its that time again, bringing to you our Black Friday deals! Use code "BF2017” for 60% off most services on the ChicagoVPS site except for some Windows/Linux VPS plans, dedicated servers, domains, licenses and some of the smaller VPS services. We are also featuring this amazing VPS plan below:

5GB OpenVZ Linux VPS

5GB RAM
4x vCPU
100GB Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth
1Gbps
1x IPv4
Linux Templates
OpenVZ
$5/mo (normally $24.95/mo) (https://billing.chicagovps.net/link.php?id=96)

Network information

Chicago, IL, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 66.225.198.198
Looking Glass: http://lg.chi.colocrossing.com

Buffalo, NY, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 192.3.180.103
Looking Glass: http://lg.buf.colocrossing.com

Los Angeles, CA, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 107.175.180.6
Looking Glass: http://lg.la.colocrossing.com

Dallas, TX, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 192.3.237.150
Looking Glass: http://lg.dal.colocrossing.com

Atlanta, GA, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IPv4: 192.3.16.134
Looking Glass: http://lg.atl.colocrossing.com

“BF2017” for 60% off most services on the ChicagoVPS site except for some Windowa/Linux VPS plans, dedicated servers, domains, licenses and some of the smaller VPS services.

Be sure to share your comments if you take advantage of this ChicagoVPS Black Friday deal!

Comments

• *snerk*

Thanked by 1jetchirag
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider

waves

Just added more stock to the WindowsVPS plan, enjoy everyone!

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2017

I preferred it when @CVPS_chris was pushing this snake oil, no offence @Nick you just don't fight back as well or lie as good as he can.

Thanked by 1Nick

Lee said: I preferred it when @CVPS_chris was pushing this snake oil, no offence @Nick you just don't fight back as well or lie as good as he can.

Not sure if I should take that as a good or bad thing, but thank you @Lee :P

Thanked by 1Lee
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited November 2017

When an administrator posts an offer outside of LET limits and has to remove it. GG

Thanked by 1Nick

MasonR said: When an administrator posts an offer outside of LET limits and has to remove it. GG

It worked, glad you noticed :)

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • Can you add some CPU from the throttled HVH plans to sweeten the deal?

WSS said: Can you add some CPU from the throttled HVH plans to sweeten the deal?

For you, anything!

Thanked by 2WSS Hxxx
  • Sweet! Where do I cash in my unused HVH credit?

• Not sure where all the frustrations come from the 100gb 4core 5gb ram solution is hard to beat even with it being openvz.

@sureiam said:
    Not sure where all the frustrations come from the 100gb 4core 5gb ram solution is hard to beat even with it being openvz.

It is a good space filler for us here with our OpenVZ node pool and most seem to enjoy them :)

• I agree. Anyway that windows offer is smoking hot @Nick

edited November 2017

Hxxx said: I agree. Anyway that windows offer is smoking hot @Nick

Aww schucks thank you (blushes)

• 5GB OpenVZ Linux VPS 5$. Is the price locked for lifetime?

parag44 said: 5GB OpenVZ Linux VPS 5$. Is the price locked for lifetime?

It sure is!

• @Nick said:

It sure is!

Then going to order it. Anyway it seems I already have a account on billing.chicagovps.net which was created Saturday, July 15th, 2017 (10:38) :p

parag44 said: It sure is! Then going to order it. Anyway it seems I already have a account on billing.chicagovps.net which was created Saturday, July 15th, 2017 (10:38) :p

Sounds good, enjoy :)

• parag44parag44 Member
    edited November 2017

sorry for offtopic, Can you check please, I have paid via Paypal. Bt invoice is still in unpaid status.

@parag44 said:

@Nick said:

parag44 said: It sure is! Then going to order it. Anyway it seems I already have a account on billing.chicagovps.net which was created Saturday, July 15th, 2017 (10:38) :p

Sounds good, enjoy :)

sorry for offtopic

Can you check please, I have paid via Paypal. Bt invoice is still in unpaid status.

Give it a few minutes and if it doesn't go through then please pop in a ticket and PM it to me in here.

• @parag44 said:

@Nick said:

It sure is!

Then going to order it.

At least you know this company isn't going anywhere and isn't run out of someone's home!

@sureiam said:

@parag44 said:

@Nick said:

It sure is!

Then going to order it.

At least you know this company isn't going anywhere and isn't run out of someone's home!

I live at the office :)

• @Nick said:
    I live at the office :)

That would explain what happens to all of the napkins.

Thanked by 2Nick Hxxx
  • For what it's worth, it's a pretty pussy move to throw @Nick under the bridge for us to masticate upon. C'mon- he's not a shitheel. We don't want to tear him apart. Well, maybe @Nekki..

• @WSS said:
    For what it's worth, it's a pretty pussy move to throw @Nick under the bridge for us to masticate upon. C'mon- he's not a shitheel. We don't want to tear him apart. Well, maybe @Nekki..

Yeah, ChicagoVPS seem to be in good standing again. As far as I can tell, there are nowhere near the number of complaints now as there were three or four years ago.

• Once Nick took charge, everything kind of got fixed. We just need Nick's clones all around CC.

@angstrom said:

@WSS said:
    For what it's worth, it's a pretty pussy move to throw @Nick under the bridge for us to masticate upon. C'mon- he's not a shitheel. We don't want to tear him apart. Well, maybe @Nekki..

Yeah, ChicagoVPS seem to be in good standing again. As far as I can tell, there are nowhere near the number of complaints now as there were three or four years ago.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

angstrom said: Yeah, ChicagoVPS seem to be in good standing again. As far as I can tell, there are nowhere near the number of complaints now as there were three or four years ago.

We've been working very hard at constant improvements at our consumer brands.

Hxxx said: Once Nick took charge, everything kind of got fixed. We just need Nick's clones all around CC.

Nick does a great job!

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Lee said: I preferred it when @CVPS_chris was pushing this snake oil, no offence @Nick you just don't fight back as well or lie as good as he can.

Oh I'm still here and will see a lot more of me =D

Thanked by 1Nick
  • I have installed Mautic on this 5Gb ram deal and it is very slow. Installed the same on 512 MB digitalocean droplet and it is much faster and snappier. Don't know what to make of it, but will probably not continue. Opened support ticket hoping for some kind of solution