Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultimatehostings.com and ionvm related?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ultimatehostings.com and ionvm related?

vampireJvampireJ Member
edited January 2012 in Providers

These guys are spamming me and only provider that I can think of that will do that is ionvm.

Comments

• Huh

I received spam with my FULL NAME from some idiots of a company called Dynaceron

• LESLES Member
    edited January 2012

Got this Email: Ultimatehostings.com - Seedbox - sBorg/Rapidleech, Torrents Allowed,1Gbps,(US,FR) 20% Recurring Discount

• tuxtux Member

@LES said: Got this Email: Ultimatehostings.com - Seedbox - sBorg/Rapidleech, Torrents Allowed,1Gbps,(US,FR) 20% Recurring Discount

I have also received this email.

• For those who received this email- did you avail of ionvm trial before?

• Yeah, I got it too, must have been from IonVM.

• Seems if you cancel you account with ionvm (cause they oversell like crazy and don't support, had a vps with 30gb quota that never had more than 3gb available cause the node was so oversold) they put you on some gay spam list, which you CAN NOT unsubscribe from. VERY VERY annoying and obnoxious. Horrible business practices.

• @TheLinuxBug said: Seems if you cancel you account with ionvm (cause they oversell like crazy and don't support, had a vps with 30gb quota that never had more than 3gb available cause the node was so oversold) they put you on some gay spam list, which you CAN NOT unsubscribe from. VERY VERY annoying and obnoxious. Horrible business practices.

And yet when YardVPS pulled this, it was acceptable to many of you.

• Sounds more to me like they needed some quick cash, and sold their client table to third-party advertisers.

• tuxtux Member

@drmike said: they put you on some gay spam list, which you CAN NOT unsubscribe from.

I haven't received this type email yet.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2012

@yomero said: I received spam with my FULL NAME from some idiots of a company called Dynaceron

Me too! Atleast twince in last month.
    Dynaceron aren't that new in hosting industry and company owner Bora have pretty good reputation but I wasn't ever their customer so I have no idea where they got my real name, etc...
    Only indirect connection between me and them which I remember was my vps with bakrupted VPSSquad scam hosted at Dynaceron dedis but that was some long time ago. I hope that Dynaceron don't use old VPSSquad clients data to spam us with offers.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited January 2012

Lmao UltimateHostings.com

Not Found

The requested URL /clients/clientarea.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Their not going to get far without a working client area.

• It seems up for me.

Login

Email Address:
    Password:
    Remember Me
    Request a Password Reset