Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @corbpie said:
    RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)

Man tight on SSD space?

I was about to order, since it was like under $2 for a KVM upgrade and extra 0.5GB compared to the LET offer. But I probably can't live on 10GB only..

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

corbpie said: RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)

Man tight on SSD space?

Some will have low disk, some high. They're all generated based on reports for remaining resources on servers. There will be some packages with as low as 5GB disk, and some as high as... I want to say 60GB.

• I bought a flash special and payed for it, but the invoice (#194457) is marked as cancelled??

• Any estimation about delivery time ?

• I think I was declined by the mistake of the system.

• MustafaCanMustafaCan Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

corbpie said: RAM 2048MB DEDICATED RAM CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)

Man tight on SSD space?

Some will have low disk, some high. They're all generated based on reports for remaining resources on servers. There will be some packages with as low as 5GB disk, and some as high as... I want to say 60GB.

I hope you have more high disk servers coming. I seriously consideredd $18.69 Windows Server but 15GB SSD is not gonna work for Windows. Do you have something like 30GB? :(

cistargz said: I bought a flash special and payed for it, but the invoice (#194457) is marked as cancelled??

You most likely did not complete the order in time, or our system made an error. In these cases we will usually cancel/refund you as we cannot regenerate specials once they've switched.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and sorry ahead of time for the small percentage of people that will face some issues throughout the sale.

ben47955 said: Any estimation about delivery time ?

Delivery should be fairly quick. If your service is not delivered within a few minutes, and it did not generate properly, we may cancel/refund your order. We will try our best to check and ensure there are no errors by reviewing our system logs.

cgs3238 said: I think I was declined by the mistake of the system.

This may unfortunately be the case.

MustafaCan said: Do you have something like 30GB? :(

Yes we do, but expect to pay more than the 15GB packages.

We are having some unexpected problems with SolusVM, as it does not throttle VPS creations properly. This may result in some creations not processing properly because the server is busy installing the OS on multiple VMs at once.

We may remove the operating system option from all flash deals to ensure the server creates properly, and then customers can re-install their OS afterward. We're discussing this with the team right now and will provide an update here.

• How to order 128MB AMS vps?

• @VirMach said:

cistargz said: I bought a flash special and payed for it, but the invoice (#194457) is marked as cancelled??

You most likely did not complete the order in time, or our system made an error. In these cases we will usually cancel/refund you as we cannot regenerate specials once they've switched.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and sorry ahead of time for the small percentage of people that will face some issues throughout the sale.

No worries, that can happen. I did not receive a refund though, do I need to apply for one?

cistargz said: I did not receive a refund though, do I need to apply for one?

There's no need to contact us. We will try our best to refund you as soon as possible. We have logs on our end so we will go through them and refund anyone who did not properly receive their service.

vishalpatelz said: How to order 128MB AMS vps?

That offer has expired. There are a few more AMS services coming up on the flash sale.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

: ( I have a server still in pending status. Hope SolusVM can create it properly. Hope I don't lose it. Invoice #194350

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

cistargz said: I did not receive a refund though, do I need to apply for one?

There's no need to contact us. We will try our best to refund you as soon as possible. We have logs on our end so we will go through them and refund anyone who did not properly receive their service.

vishalpatelz said: How to order 128MB AMS vps?

That offer has expired. There are a few more AMS services coming up on the flash sale.

Cool mind in revealing frequency of offers changes updates on page https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

vishalpatelz said: Cool mind in revealing frequency of offers updates on page https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

This was originally 30 minutes but we may decrease or increase it as we study order patterns. We noticed some people were not able to correctly complete their order and are tweaking the system, so the timing may go up. If the special is sold out it will update in 6 minutes.

• ranaldlysranaldlys Member
    edited November 2017

Tried twice to purchase the 2GB LA KVM.
    Paid both times and both got 'Cancelled' :(

Should I just give up?

EDIT: Guess its over :(

• VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 3x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 700GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Windows is available in this plan?

• @VirMach said:

vishalpatelz said: Cool mind in revealing frequency of offers updates on page https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

This was originally 30 minutes but we may decrease or increase it as we study order patterns. We noticed some people were not able to correctly complete their order and are tweaking the system, so the timing may go up. If the special is sold out it will update in 6 minutes.

thanks, man

Earn more grow more on this BF

• @VirMach said:

Crap... when am I going to find the $1 deal now if it's taking that long for the next deal to show up!!!

oo if anyone's looking for a good KVM with the high cpu option (worth $10/mo), now would be the time to checkout for under $30/yr!

ranaldlys said: Tried twice to purchase the 2GB LA KVM. Paid both times and both got 'Cancelled' :(

Should I just give up?

We're still actively tweaking the script to reduce the occurrence of these anomalies. You may have been caught in the last few minutes of the sale before it switched. We are turning off our stock checking script, which means that our script will no longer attempt to restock orders not completed within 5 minutes.

This should hopefully help moving forward. We're also doing another change above to make sure the servers create properly.

Edmond said: oo if anyone's looking for a good KVM with the high cpu option (worth $10/mo), now would be the time to checkout for under $30/yr!

The VPS doesn't come with the high CPU option. I'm going to see if I can go through and remove any instances of this as I can see why it may confuse people. It's just a quick description for the sale. The "High CPU" means the plan has high CPU, which I believe is 3 cores or above.

MarcusVinicius said: Windows is available in this plan?

If it doesn't say Windows available, Windows is not available.

• @VirMach said: If it doesn't say Windows available, Windows is not available.

Oh, ok. Thanks!

• From the deals I have seen you guys need to get more ssd drives

• @MarcusVinicius said:
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – HIGH CPU/RAM
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Yes, but with 15GB you have Windows and nothing else... :(

Thanked by 1MarcusVinicius
  • @VirMach can you tell me if I will lose my server currently stuck in pending status? Invoice# 194350

I'm really hoping not!! If it had to go, when can I get refund to buy another offer. Thank you!!

• does kvm series support for docker?

• @VirMach said:

Edmond said: oo if anyone's looking for a good KVM with the high cpu option (worth $10/mo), now would be the time to checkout for under $30/yr!

The VPS doesn't come with the high CPU option. I'm going to see if I can go through and remove any instances of this as I can see why it may confuse people. It's just a quick description for the sale. The "High CPU" means the plan has high CPU, which I believe is 3 cores or above.

Oh.... my bad, I thought it meant something else. Sorry!

• @VirMach on this page id doesn't mention windows but on this page it have option to choose windows https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=132&billingcycle=annually

it have windows?

• @MustafaCan said:

@MarcusVinicius said:
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

The storage spaces are killing me on the deals. Makes the other specs pointless for any of my uses.

• @chaoszero112 said:

@MustafaCan said:

@MarcusVinicius said:
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

The storage spaces are killing me on the deals. Makes the other specs pointless for any of my uses.

Ya... I'm a bit disappointed on how tiny they are really.. Guess they're just filling up the left over stuff. (Please don't overload my node too much.. D:)

edited November 2017

MustafaCan said: Yes, but with 15GB you have Windows and nothing else... :(

I believe Windows 2012 uses 11GB disk space. We did used to have our SSD1G package with 15GB disk and many people were still able to use it for their various needs. But yes, you'd only be left with about 4GB disk if the plan is 15GB with Windows.

corbpie said: From the deals I have seen you guys need to get more ssd drives

We are considering servers with more drives, but at this time it makes more sense to keep them as they stand. Thanks for the feedback.

ddhhz said: @VirMach can you tell me if I will lose my server currently stuck in pending status? Invoice# 194350

I'm really hoping not!! If it had to go, when can I get refund to buy another offer. Thank you!!

This may be cancelled & refunded. We cannot estimate a time for processing the refunds. If you don't have any extra money to purchase another offer without a refund, I'm sorry. Otherwise rest assured if you do not have an active service you will definitely be refunded.

ferri said: does kvm series support for docker?

Yes.

BecomeWebHost said: @VirMach on this page id doesn't mention windows but on this page it have option to choose windows https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=132&billingcycle=annually

it have windows?

Looks like this special was just missing the note that it has Windows on the offer page. Yes, it does have Windows if it's on the OS list. You're correct.

chaoszero112 said: The storage spaces are killing me on the deals. Makes the other specs pointless for any of my uses.

There will be other offers with more disk.

Edmond said: Ya... I'm a bit disappointed on how tiny they are really.. Guess they're just filling up the left over stuff. (Please don't overload my node too much.. D:)

Some are new servers we got this week, others are being filled. The packages with low disk space are most likely on nodes that have 50%+ CPU & RAM left over but not much disk.

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • does codes work on the flash deals? Can you apply it after ordering? It's late so either i didn't see it or it just places the order with invoice before allowing editing the order. Thanks.