Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

VirMach is bringing back our flash deals for another Black Friday weekend. From Friday until Monday (while supplies last) we will be posting several unique flash deals. Each flash deal is extremely limited in quantity, so purchase it quickly before it goes away forever. We recommend bookmarking our special offers page and checking back for new deals.

How does it work?

• Different deals will be posted throughout the day.
  • Virtualization will vary from KVM to OpenVZ, but mostly KVM.
  • Location will also change,so check back for different locations.
  • Term lengths will generally be annually, but quarterly may be available.
  • Storage will feature RAID 10, Solid State Drives
  • Free Support is provided, but you can opt out of support to save $5 per year.
  • You will only have 5 minutes to complete your checkout, to avoid errors.

Special Flash Sale

VIEW BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY FLASH DEALS

More LET Offers

Don't like flash sales? We still saved a few specials for you. VIEW MORE DEALS.

Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We will not offer any refunds or guarantees for this special offer.

Please do not contact our live chat or sales department with questions in regards to this sale. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer. If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we cannot regenerate the offer for you. If you do not check out within 5 minutes our system may charge you for the next special in queue and provide you with completely different server specifications and pricing. We will not cancel any orders for any reason including any errors in what you receive as a result of not checking out in time. If you select no support we will not provide free assistance, even if something is wrong with your service so we highly recommend keeping your support.

Comments

• Hi, any dedicated deal

• @hzr said:
    Hi, any dedicated deal

was one, but is gone.

• Here he is

• @hzr said:
    Hi, any dedicated deal

Same question @virmach. Do you have any stock reserved?

• Welp, this is interesting: Extra Discounts! Save $5 per year by opting out of support. Save an extra 20% on your first year with code “2017BFSAVE20” (Limit 1 per customer.)

• @WSS said:
    Welp, this is interesting: Extra Discounts! Save $5 per year by opting out of support. Save an extra 20% on your first year with code “2017BFSAVE20” (Limit 1 per customer.)

Who needs support anyway?

• Goddammit don't make me wait up for another 12 hours to get a decent sized KVM, @VirMach. :(

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Ordered one :). Good luck with the sale!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @WSS said:
    Goddammit don't make me wait up for another 12 hours to get a decent sized KVM, @VirMach. :(

Agreed all I want is a couple cores, 4gb of ram or more, tb or so hdd space, couple Tb of bandwidth. Wtf is so hard about that?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

WSS said: Goddammit don't make me wait up for another 12 hours to get a decent sized KVM, @VirMach. :(

Flash deals are coming up soon. There's some large KVM offers, but I'm not sure when they will run. The system is fully randomized.

WSS said: Welp, this is interesting: Extra Discounts! Save $5 per year by opting out of support.

Hopefully this should keep everyone happy since they get to make the choice.

hzr said: Hi, any dedicated deal

imok said: Same question @virmach. Do you have any stock reserved?

Our dedicated servers already run out of stock at regular price. Unfortunately we weren't able to prepare any in time for Black Friday.

• I need a lot of dedicated servers.

• @WSS said:
    Welp, this is interesting: Extra Discounts! Save $5 per year by opting out of support.

Apparently it's worth $5/year not to have to deal with someone from lowendtalk.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • joojajooja Member
    edited November 2017

Did you change anything at order system? Seems harder to order now. (My account logged out 2 times in 3 minutes)

• @VirMach said:

WSS said: Welp, this is interesting: Extra Discounts! Save $5 per year by opting out of support.

I assume this excludes "Won't ping, won't start."

• @WSS said:

@VirMach said:

Don't worry that's a feature.

• @VirMach no ovz deals this time?

• nyvpsusernyvpsuser Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

Wouldn't that be included in the: "even if something is wrong with your service"?

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

VirMach said: fully randomized

How often does each offer last before the system replaces it with a new random offer? Will the 20% OFF code work for more than one order? Thank you!

edited November 2017

WSS said: I assume this excludes "Won't ping, won't start."

It doesn't exclude anything. Absolutely zero support. This is not "limited support" like other special offers where it's limited. It's no support (if you select the option, that is.) We will do our best at ensuring all servers are created correctly, or they're cancelled if they are not. If you have any issues that you blame on our server/network, you will be billed for support in any case (if you do not have support), but if we find ourselves to be at fault we may refund the fee.

jooja said: Did you change anything at order system? Seems harder to order now. (My account logged out 2 times in 3 minutes)

We did overhaul the design of our system but nothing else has changed. We're monitoring sessions to see if there's any abnormalities. The website appears to be smooth for the majority of people so far.

andiklive said: @VirMach no ovz deals this time?

There's an OVZ deal and will be some OVZ deals, but mostly KVM.

• qzhangqzhang Member
    edited November 2017

I need more offers please. Current LET offers are not so appealing . @virmach.

• How support pricing will work if we opt out ?

ddhhz said: How often does each offer last before the system replaces it with a new random offer? Also is the 20% OFF One-time code for one order only or for any order we make today? Thank you!

There's a 6 minute buffer period to ensure you have the 5 minutes we advertise for completing your order. The 20% off code is for one order only. It's just an extra bonus we threw in.

qzhang said: I need more offers please. Current LET offers are not so appealing . @virmach.

Flash sale about to go live in 5 minutes.

ben47955 said: How support pricing will work if we opt out ?

https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#tab2

If you create one ticket, it'll be around $3-5. If your support request is technical and requires troubleshooting, etc, it's $10. So up to one ticket per year, it's beneficial to opt out. Anything more than that it's beneficial to keep the support.

• What a time to need to pee..

• @VirMach said:

VirMach is bringing back our flash deals for another Black Friday weekend. From Friday until Monday (while supplies last) we will be posting several unique flash deals. Each flash deal is extremely limited in quantity, so purchase it quickly before it goes away forever. We recommend bookmarking our special offers page and checking back for new deals.

How does it work?

• Different deals will be posted throughout the day.
    • >
    • Virtualization will vary from KVM to OpenVZ, but mostly KVM.
    • >
    • Location will also change,so check back for different locations.
    • >
    • Term lengths will generally be annually, but quarterly may be available.
    • >
    • Storage will feature RAID 10, Solid State Drives
    • >
    • Free Support is provided, but you can opt out of support to save $5 per year.
    • >
    • You will only have 5 minutes to complete your checkout, to avoid errors.
    • >

Special Flash Sale

More LET Offers

Don't like flash sales? We still saved a few specials for you. VIEW MORE DEALS.

Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We will not offer any refunds or guarantees for this special offer.

Please do not contact our live chat or sales department with questions in regards to this sale. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer. If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we cannot regenerate the offer for you. If you do not check out within 5 minutes our system may charge you for the next special in queue and provide you with completely different server specifications and pricing. We will not cancel any orders for any reason including any errors in what you receive as a result of not checking out in time. If you select no support we will not provide free assistance, even if something is wrong with your service so we highly recommend keeping your support.

is the price recurring?

• @VirMach can we opt in later if we realise we are clueless cunts?

• lol

• ...and nothing.

• LMFAO I thought it was just me :P

• @corbpie said:
    lol

same here, dont see flash sale too.

• just keep f5ing just keep f5ing

what's a black friday without f5ing