Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LF] Email client that supports multiple email account and it's free
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LF] Email client that supports multiple email account and it's free

I've been using eM Client, but their limitation of only 2 email accounts is now not enough.

Does anyone know a decent email client that doesn't limit the amount of accounts, and it's free?

Comments

• thunderbird?

Thanked by 1vovler
  • Thanked by 1rm_
  • Been using eM about 2 years already. They are having BF sales right now. $9.98 only.

http://www.emclient.com/purchase-em-client?coupon=BLACKFRIDAY

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2017

@seikan said:
    Been using eM about 2 years already. They are having BF sales right now. $9.98 only.

For portugal, the price is 15.35€ (vat included).

Thanks to @Frame I'm testing out thunderbird, and it's pretty good.

• @vovler said:

@seikan said:
    Been using eM about 2 years already. They are having BF sales right now. $9.98 only.

For portugal, the price is 15.35€ (vat included).

Welcome to the internet. Please don't forget to also test Firefox :)

• @seikan said:

It shows up as $24.98 for me (USA).

• @bugrakoc said:

@vovler said:

Just wait until he finds out about SaaS where he doesn't need to run a program to get stuff. Google Docs is totally going to blow his mind!

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

@bugrakoc said:

@vovler said:

Just wait until he finds out about SaaS where he doesn't need to run a program to get stuff. Google Docs is totally going to blow his mind!

Wait, what is this? Free Office? Never seen it before, What's next? Make free calls over the internet? Wow the world has changed in the 10 years I've been in a coma

Is club penguin still around?

• @vovler said:
    Is club penguin still around?

Yes.

Don't you remember that dude coming around here looking for a copyright-free host? Or was that a bizarro-LET?

• Don't forget to install GPG, Enigmail, and StartupMaster.

• @vovler said:
    I've been using eM Client, but their limitation of only 2 email accounts is now not enough.

Does anyone know a decent email client that doesn't limit the amount of accounts, and it's free?

Sure:

mutt

Of course only good in combination with vim.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @southy said:
    mutt

Don't forget that it pairs really well with slrn- but only if you're one of those Kickin' Rad ZSH users.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2017

@WSS said:

Yes.

Don't you remember that dude coming around here looking for a copyright-free host? Or was that a bizarro-LET?

Oh, that turkish journalist?

• @WSS said:

@southy said:
    mutt

Don't forget that it pairs really well with slrn- but only if you're one of those Kickin' Rad ZSH users.

Don't get him overexcited. He won't like that slrn isn't that well suited for the things they are doing to usenet these days. It's a shame, by the way.

• @vovler said:
    Oh, that turkish journalist?

Not as such. The guy who is running the ripoff of Club Penguin was looking for a new host. Now he's moved to a new domain. I could swear that was here on LET, but I don't remember mods deleting the thread.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Thunderbird is your best option.

Thanked by 1vovler
  • Closed on OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.