Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway (FR) - Outage?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway (FR) - Outage?

xrzxrz Member
edited November 2017 in Help

I have 5 servers there and none works all offline (no ssh), even reboot wont help, anyone? NL location works tho

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

looking at their status page a couple issues:
    https://status.online.net/

They do have AMS1 - Uplink capacity upgrade right now.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

WebProject said: right now.

Right now, and since 2 months ago.

Thanked by 1vovler
  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited November 2017

Mine in France seems to work fine, I only have one though.

• Oh crap god!!!!

https://status.online.net/index.php?do=details&task_id=1063

Quality product TM

"Good evening,

We have a problem with some Scaleway instances.
    Our teams are currently undergoing interventions.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Scaleways team wishes you a good evening."

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

xrz said: Oh crap god!!!!

That one is not it either, if you look at the main page it's opened on 2017-11-11.

• xrzxrz Member
    edited November 2017

@rm_ its it ;) Opened November 11th 2017 and "Percent Complete: 90%" so thats it 100% sure its my problem, lol even their zupa-dupa "Scaleway Technician" do NOT know whats happens lol, glad you found status page :D Now the problem is for what i am paying ? For not accessable server? kool always wanted that!

• LOL Percent Complete 100%, Reason for closing: Fixed, YOUR SH*T IS FIXED ;) crap as hell nothing works :D

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@xrz said:
    LOL Percent Complete 100%, Reason for closing: Fixed, YOUR SH*T IS FIXED ;) crap as hell nothing works :D

Lol

• Mine working fine last night and today.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

xrz said: crap as hell nothing works :D

Maybe they blocked you out for some reason and forgot to tell you. Nothing would be unexpected from me regarding OVH, I offer help to many people about them and you wont believe the weird shit happening there.
    I treat OVH as a black box nobody really understands how it works, from time to time good and bad things pop-out and people wonder all the time keeping OVH in the news.

Thanked by 2netomx Falzo
  • @Maounique said:

Maybe they blocked you out for some reason and forgot to tell you. Nothing would be unexpected from me regarding OVH, I offer help to many people about them and you wont believe the weird shit happening there.
    I treat OVH as a black box nobody really understands how it works, from time to time good and bad things pop-out and people wonder all the time keeping OVH in the news.

scaleway is a brand of online.net not OVH

• @rick2610 said:

@Maounique said:

At least that's what they tell you :-D

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Ah, damn. Time to go to bed I suppose.

• @Falzo said:

@rick2610 said:

@Maounique said:

Any proof?

• @rick2610 said:

@Falzo said:

@rick2610 said:

@Maounique said:

Any proof?

nope. just sayin' ;-)