Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TRANSFER: BlueVM 512MB $40/yr Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TRANSFER: BlueVM 512MB $40/yr Special

ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
edited April 2013 in Offers

Gone! @IpDo snagged it.

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

Hi,

We will be getting new hardware in all of our OpenVZ locations for KVM services. We're planning for Atlanta and Texas by the end of this month.

Thanks.

• Since your unhappy @ihatetonyy - I'll pay the $15 out of my pocket if no one else steps up.

• @BlueVM said: Since your unhappy @ihatetonyy - I'll pay the $15 out of my pocket if no one else steps up.

Thanks for the offer! There's no need, honest -- worst case scenario I'll use it to tinker with.

If you guys re-expand over to LA I'll be first in line to get one. It's just a matter of location, nothing more.

• do you have any plan for LA or west Coast in the future?

Can you move the Buffalo KVM VPS back to LA if you got new hardware in LA or west Coast?

@BlueVM

@Ishaq said: We're planning for Atlanta and Texas by the end of this month.

• @ihatetonyy , @vistaxie - We do plan to add California again. Here's the general gist of why we did the moves to begin with:

• Our entire KVM client base could easily fit on the one server we ordered in NY. That server's final cost was around $7900.00.
    • The KVM servers we had in place before were costing us about $400 a month.
    • Adding new locations comes at a cost of well about $8k
    • We've always had demand for more KVM stock, but coming up with $48,000 to expand that in each location wasn't feasible so we made a plan to start with one and add a new location each month.

It seems (at least to me) that there's more demand for California than any other location so I'll go head and say we'll ship there first. That said we'll preform transfers for free.

• IpDoIpDo Member
    edited April 2013

I'll be happy to take that. PMed.

• @BlueVM Go, go, go and prosper!!!

This discussion has been closed.