Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

serwerydedykowane.pl - START CPU: Intel Pentium transfer wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

serwerydedykowane.pl - START CPU: Intel Pentium transfer wanted

Hello

I would be interested in transferring heapest START CPU: Intel Pentium from serwerydedykowane HDD storage with that -70% discounted price, I am from Poland and I will be happy for this low serwer in my country, however it is out of stock today and yesterday, I can pay anyone about $15 as a transer fee, maybe someone don't want it? and I will happily use it as a owncloud box and backup storage.

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

HELLO

Thanked by 3Nekki Aidan quick
  • marsonmarson Member
    edited November 2017

@rm_ said:
    HELLO

Do you have that server and want transfer it or just increase your posts number?

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • marson said: I can pay anyone about $15 as a transer fee

Funny.

• @Aidan said:

marson said: I can pay anyone about $15 as a transer fee

Funny.

Why?

• AND SO IT BEGINS

• @Nekki said:
    AND SO IT BEGINS

I am not begging I just ask, personally I don't understand someones frustration about it, for example I have kimsufi KS-1 as of now for couple of months but I will cancel it it november because I don't need it longer, why it is not matter, and I know tavailability of that this server (KS-1) is limited so if transferring of KS would be possible why not transfer it to somebody and not just give it back to OVH? Also please keep in mind that KS and this promo are totally different, KS-1 will finally restock at the same price, but at serverydedykowane.pl the server shortly will be available only at standard price and additionally if I want to pay someone for his time and efford to hunt it where is the problem? Sometimes people buy the VPS or dedi just to make couple of benchmarks or dd tests and it is idle for the rest of the month then it is cancelled after that, so again... where is the problem?

• marson said: @Nekki said: AND SO IT BEGINS

I am not begging I just ask

BEGINS - not BEGGING

@rm_ said:
    HELLO

I see now what you were talking about on the other thread

Thanked by 2rm_ Nekki
  • @marson said:

@Nekki said:
    AND SO IT BEGINS

I am not begging I just ask, personally I don't understand someones frustration about it, for example I have kimsufi KS-1 as of now for couple of months but I will cancel it it november because I don't need it longer, why it is not matter, and I know tavailability of that this server (KS-1) is limited so if transferring of KS would be possible why not transfer it to somebody and not just give it back to OVH? Also please keep in mind that KS and this promo are totally different, KS-1 will finally restock at the same price, but at serverydedykowane.pl the server shortly will be available only at standard price and additionally if I want to pay someone for his time and efford to hunt it where is the problem? Sometimes people buy the VPS or dedi just to make couple of benchmarks or dd tests and it is idle for the rest of the month then it is cancelled after that, so again... where is the problem?

Because this..

Thanked by 1jar