Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ho-ost.com : Pure-SSD Shared Hosting : Free Domains Available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ho-ost.com : Pure-SSD Shared Hosting : Free Domains Available

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited September 2017 in Shared Hosting Offers

Ho-ost is offering a FREE domain name with certain SSD Shared Hosting packages. Please see our offers below. Follow us on twitter at ho_ostcom or email [email protected] if you have a question.

SSD-Bronze - $0.99/Month or $9.99/Year $4.99/Year CODE LETD1 ORDER NOW

- 2GB PURE-SSD Disk
- 100GB Bandwidth
- 2 Addon Domains
- UNLIMITED Databases
- UNLIMITED Email Users
- Running CloudLinux
- FREE LetsEncrypt SSL 
- FREE CloudFlare DNS
- NO FREE DOMAIN

SSD-Silver: - $1.99/Month or $19.99/Year $14.99/Year CODE LETD2 ORDER NOW

- 3GB PURE-SSD Disk
- 500GB Bandwidth
- 5 Addon Domains
- UNLIMITED Databases
- UNLIMITED Email Users
- Running CloudLinux
- FREE LetsEncrypt SSL 
- FREE CloudFlare DNS
- FREE DOMAIN ON ANNUAL PAYMENTS

SSD-Gold: - $2.99/Month or $29.99/Year $19.99/Year CODE LETD3 ORDER NOW

- 5GB PURE-SSD Disk
- 1000GB Bandwidth
- 10 Addon Domains
- UNLIMITED Databases
- UNLIMITED Email Users
- Running CloudLinux
- FREE LetsEncrypt SSL 
- FREE CloudFlare DNS
- FREE DOMAIN ON ANNUAL PAYMENTS

HO-OST INTERNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Company Number: 09970768

https://ho-ost.com/terms-of-service.php

Comments

• Your branding is abysmal. Your logo is HOOST, your twitter is ho_ost, and your domain is ho-ost. Ever thought about writing it off and trying again?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @WSS said:
    Your branding is abysmal. Your logo is HOOST, your twitter is ho_ost, and your domain is ho-ost. Ever thought about writing it off and trying again?

The only problem I see there is the Twitter =]

• Due to reasons, you can't register ho_ost.com, or I'd suggest using that. It really is a bodge.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    Due to reasons, you can't register ho_ost.com, or I'd suggest using that. It really is a bodge.

The way I'm seeing it "Ho-ost" is "Host" with an emoticon in the middle. The Twitter is the same except a _ (Which I don't personally like, but it's a Twitter account) The logo /somewhat/ goes with the name, but not an instant connection. I'm alright with it though, I focus on providing a decent service instead.

• Good luck with name recognition. The biggest issue I see is that you're going to lose WOM almost immediately.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Sure, thanks for your comments. They're appreciated as always ;)

• I guess he is making fun of a pair of glasses, which didn't pull off right.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • You may not like our branding but I'm sure our service quality and price would make up for it :)

• But seriously, I get what they're saying. Even if your service is half decent your branding will scare of 99.99% of your potential customers. Trust me, rebranding to just about anything else would profit you. Emoticons 'embedded' in your domain is a bad idea. Generally speaking, don't use hyphens at all in domains. Just a word of advice ;)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited September 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:
    But seriously, I get what they're saying. Even if your service is half decent your branding will scare of 99.99% of your potential customers. Trust me, rebranding to just about anything else would profit you. Emoticons 'embedded' in your domain is a bad idea. Generally speaking, don't use hyphens at all in domains. Just a word of advice ;)

I get what they're saying too, I have no dispute that the hyphenated brand is less appealing than without, but I'm not in a position to rebrand this current site right now, a few hundred customers gave us a shot and are still with us, I'm sure there's more out there :)

It doesn't mean never though. Just not in the near future. Thanks!

• Good luck!

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • HO-OST.COM please answer tickets and check your server, sites are becoming offline every 20 minutes and unable to login from CPANEL. You have no phone / live support option on www.ho-ost.com

• @hostingpolice said:
    HO-OST.COM please answer tickets and check your server, sites are becoming offline every 20 minutes and unable to login from CPANEL. You have no phone / live support option on www.ho-ost.com

Hello, I believe your ticket has now been answered. Please PM me if there is another ticket you want looking at.

Live chat support will be reintroduced next month, thanks for the suggestion.