Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix vps and website are both down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix vps and website are both down?

@Maher

Just temp outages or deadpool?

Comments

• Wouldn't be surprised if it's a deadpool after seeing the recent experiences and reviews..

"Rocketrix - bad review"

"Rocketrix-Turtle speed support and bad review"

"Yet another Rocketrix bad review"

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Deadpool.

• Thanked by 2Amitz WSS
  • Absolute clowns, called it from day 1. Arrogant chippy little so-and-so’s.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • WSSWSS Member

It's pretty uncommon to turn someone off two days into the month, soooo..

• AlyssaDAlyssaD Member
    edited October 2017

@WSS said:
    It's pretty uncommon to turn someone off two days into the month, soooo..

Stop alluding to the fact that he didn't pay his bills! That is discrimination!

• They used to sell teamspeak servers for stupid cheap like .10 per slot and I remember the teamspeak shut down one day and their website didnt go back online for like another month

• So first we had too much access (their WHMCS got breached), now we have too little. Sheesh, what are they doing over there…

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • I'm not affiliated with Rocketrix, I left this company ages ago, I recommend contacting them through E-Mail or through here, It was clear that after me along with a shareholder left the company that It'd fail due to the lack of experience in this field

• @Maher said:
    I'm not affiliated with Rocketrix, I left this company ages ago, I recommend contacting them through E-Mail or through here, It was clear that after me along with a shareholder left the company that It'd fail due to the lack of experience in this field

Interesting! Allow me to ask a blunt question: now that your paycheck is no longer on the line, can you confirm or deny whether Rocketrix's WHMCS was actually hacked?
    Your topic at the time certainly looked quite suspicious…

• WHMCS was hosted on a different server, however the thing that was breached is WordPress due to it consisting of the exploitable RevSlider plugin, so I wanted to make sure that everything will be protected to avoid any breach of clients data.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • GG bois