Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WorldStream Client Area Down - Servers Down :(
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WorldStream Client Area Down - Servers Down :(

Hello,

I am not able to browse - https://my.worldstream.nl/ from any of the network I am using.

Checked through VPNs and RDPs it's the same. Look like their client area is down.

Unfortunately, my servers with them are down too. It's happening for almost an hour or, more.

Sent them email, no reply yet ... tried calling them too :(

Anyone facing the same issue as me right now?

Comments

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

They had a power fault this month, and they have network upgrades scheduled too I think.

• Could be a power outage, check their twitter.

• @pbgben said:
    They had a power fault this month, and they have network upgrades scheduled too I think.

I have received no email regarding this network upgrade neither their NOC shows any recent issues - http://noc.worldstream.nl/

• @WHT said:
    Could be a power outage, check their twitter.

Nothing on twitter yet - https://twitter.com/WorldstreamBV

tried Email, Phone Number and Skype ... no response ...

probably all fell asleep :D :(

I have tried to reach out over facebook, will see if I get a response...

Thanked by 1wa44io4

One step closer, its 404ing now

Aaaaand its back?

• @pbgben said:
    Aaaaand its back?

yes, indeed ... though the servers is not up yet but they should be up soon too.

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • Did you only recently sign up with Worldstream? This is pretty common with them for 2017; usually some sort of outage every other month or so where everything is offline including their website, all social media is silent, and it just comes back on its own a bit later with no further information available. You'll get used to it.

• @Damian said:
    Did you only recently sign up with Worldstream? This is pretty common with them for 2017; usually some sort of outage every other month or so where everything is offline including their website, all social media is silent, and it just comes back on its own a bit later with no further information available. You'll get used to it.

I've only had 1 outage with them for 2017 and that was the most recent one.

• 48 minutes of downtime recorded for September 2017 thus far = 99.89% up.

(I'm aware that my definition of "outage" is grossly different than LET's definition of such)

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Damian said: 48 minutes of downtime recorded for September 2017 thus far = 99.89% up.

That's one of the reason why I will never go with Worldstream.