Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Website / Ping / TCP Monitoring Service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Website / Ping / TCP Monitoring Service

SCDanielSCDaniel Member
edited March 2013 in Offers

Hello LET’s!

I’d love to offer you a great deal on StatusCake Website Monitoring. We’ve been going now for nearly a year and have the likes of Google, Zynga and the UK Government using our services and in our last customer survey over 95% of our customers were happy with our service.

We consider ourselves a reactive company and we’ve build a product that we’re proud of and that our users have had a huge amount of impact in shaping. You can add Ping tests, HTTP tests and TCP tests.

Today also marks the first day of our Full Site Scan beta. This beta enables you to find all broken links / images and external links from your site – thus ensuring your user experience is as best as it can be.

We’re fully integrated into the likes of Geckoboard, Pagerduty, Zapier, Pushover, Boxcar and more – so you can get alerts the way you want. Our paid plans start from £3.49 but with the coupon: BUBASU-LOW-END you can get 30% off for life – and if you just want to try us out we have a feature rich free plan also!

Thanks guys ~
Daniel!

Comments

• VPS offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root or Administrator account.

Sorry buddy :-( Good luck with your product nonetheless

• Aye Bronze - I did read the rules (I promise!) I'm hoping to be allowed to post this of a previous post by a competitor which Chief approved. Trying my luck I spose!

• Wait, we allowed Rage4 DNS to post. That isn't a root or admin account.

I see no harm in this offer. It is complimentary type service folks need.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited March 2013

--

• @SCDaniel said: Aye Bronze - I did read the rules (I promise!) I'm hoping to be allowed to post this of a previous post by a competitor which Chief approved. Trying my luck I spose!

Shouldn't you ask for permission before opening the thread? Not entirely sure how that last line of guideline applies, though..

• Your likely right Dal to be honest! Alas I have no way to delete the topic if I'm not incorrect? :(

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@BronzeByte said: Sorry buddy :-( Good luck with your product nonetheless

It's a good service, I've seen other offers with products such as these that are directly related to LEBs, so I don't see the harm in it.

• Thanks Liam! Mega Apologies for not asking in advance :(.

• @SCDaniel
    What is "Real Browser Testing"?

• Hi @kampung - Real browser testing in effect is where you place a small piece of code on your website (a javascript embed) and we can then track how long it has taken users to load your pages based on country, browser, device etc. The end result gives you data like this: http://i.imgur.com/FTBJHL2.png :)

• @SCDaniel +1 heard good things glad this is staying up

• @SCDaniel said: The end result gives you data like this: http://i.imgur.com/FTBJHL2.png :

Looks cool.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

+1 to StatusCake. Great monitoring. Had some false positives a couple weeks ago but its been pretty stable since.

• epaslvepaslv Member

I signed up for StatusCake and quite like it so far.

The only comment I have is that I am not getting a positive experience from their support. I sent an email twice now over the last 5 days and no response.

• epaslvepaslv Member

No response now for 8 days, not even a response to my tweet.

-1 to StatusCake