Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server MMORPG HELP!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server MMORPG HELP!

indhahouseindhahouse Member
edited September 2017 in Help

Recommendations? Hello, I am looking for a server for MMORPG, the requirements are basically in the ram and the location, besides the protection DDOS, RAM 32 GB, Location USA, I have tried buyvm the attention is excellent, but for being virtual servers to be inside the game cause lag, we have presented problems at night of this type, OVH seems to be good option but the servers are in Canada, and most of our customers are from South America, do they have any recommendations?

Sorry my bad english

Something similar to this

h true forget to be more specific, the truth with what gives OVH is excellent

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4 / 8t - 3.5GHz /3.9GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
Discs: 2x 240 SSD
Traffic: 500 Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
vRack: not included

150 dlls

Comments

• First of all, What's your budget? Disk space? Network speed? Bandwidth? Maybe something else?

• @magicvpn said:
    First of all, What's your budget? Disk space? Network speed? Bandwidth? Maybe something else?

h true forget to be more specific, the truth with what gives OVH is excellent

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4 / 8t - 3.5GHz /3.9GHz
    RAM: 32GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
    Discs: 2x 240 SSD
    Traffic: 500 Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
    vRack: not included

150 dlls

• What mmorpg are we talking about? Like some could be illegal.

• @kalimov622 said:
    What mmorpg are we talking about? Like some could be illegal.

Tantra Online, neglect is out of the market, hanbitsoft decided to quit. But that has to do with what you ask xD?

• I would recommend Nfoservers.com they have low ping throughout the world. A VDS or Full dedi should work fine. If you need the lowest ping to SA with them the best option would be the texas datacenter.

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited September 2017

I noticed your teamspeak3 thread. If you are pleased with nfoservers then I'd say stick with them, they're really good when it comes to protecting gameservers from ddos attacks.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @AlexJones said:
    I would recommend Nfoservers.com they have low ping throughout the world. A VDS or Full dedi should work fine. If you need the lowest ping to SA with them the best option would be the texas datacenter.

@kalimov622 said:
    I noticed your teamspeak3 thread. If you are pleased with nfoservers then I'd say stick with them, they're really good when it comes to protecting gameservers from ddos attacks.

If true NFO has worked very well in TeamSpeak, the only thing that gives me a little fear is that they have limited bandwidth, and I expect some 300-400 users or more

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Take a look at reliablesite.net - they currently have a sale till the 4th of September. I7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, 2x 256 GB SSD, 10 TB @ 1Gbps and 20 Gbiit/s DDoS protection for 69$.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What location are you looking for?

• @PhotonVPS said:
    What location are you looking for?

Texas

@CConner said:
    Take a look at reliablesite.net - they currently have a sale till the 4th of September. I7 7700k, 32 GB RAM, 2x 256 GB SSD, 10 TB @ 1Gbps and 20 Gbiit/s DDoS protection for 69$.

I will review it, thank you very much

edited September 2017

What is the reason for that quote?

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited September 2017

@CConner, he added his answer inside of your quote: "...I will review it, thank you very much"

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

indhahouse said: Tantra

Hola Hector

Thanked by 1indhahouse

kalimov622 said: @CConner, he added his answer inside of your quote: "...I will review it, thank you very much"

Thanks for pointing that out

• @netomx said:

indhahouse said: Tantra

Hola Hector

Iralo!, conque aqui andas xD

• @CConner said:
    What is the reason for that quote?

I will review it, thank you very much

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

indhahouse said: Iralo!

The @OP is from my city XD

• @indhahouse said:

@kalimov622 said:

Tantra Online, neglect is out of the market, hanbitsoft decided to quit. But that has to do with what you ask xD?

Who is the company operating the game then or is that you?
    https://www.tantra-online.com

• @Ympker said:

@indhahouse said:

@kalimov622 said:

I was wondering the same thing, so I googled a little and it appears there are many independent servers for that game... so @indhahouse is probably not the developer.

• @Ympker said:

@indhahouse said:

@kalimov622 said:

it's friend uses Hyperfilter

• @Ympker said:

@indhahouse said:

@kalimov622 said:

It's most likely a private server.

• @Silvest said:

@Ympker said:

@indhahouse said:

@kalimov622 said:

It's most likely a private server.

There are no licenses, hanbitsoft leave the game, they do not even have a history of

• @indhahouse said:

@AlexJones said:
    I would recommend Nfoservers.com they have low ping throughout the world. A VDS or Full dedi should work fine. If you need the lowest ping to SA with them the best option would be the texas datacenter.

@kalimov622 said:

If true NFO has worked very well in TeamSpeak, the only thing that gives me a little fear is that they have limited bandwidth, and I expect some 300-400 users or more

Nfoservers comes with more bandwidth than most hosters anyway. If you prepurchase bandwith you can get any more. I can't imagine a MMORPG using more than a few terabytes of bandwidth