Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

urpad vps moved
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

urpad vps moved

i still have since 4 years my good old urpad vps running.
Apparently its been sold to rootleveltech. Now i get a msg that my vps has been moved to a new note. Sad thing is that they lowered my diskspace from 100gb to 40gb, making my vps unaccessible.
Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Hmmm URPAD is still running wtf? Should be thankful it is running to be honest.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2017

I thought URPad were sold to RLT ages ago?

Edit: yeah, sold in 2013.

• i know, but i paid for 100gb diskspace, and now they lower it to 40

• NekkiNekki Veteran

sandoz said: i know, but i paid for 100gb diskspace, and now they lower it to 40

Sure you've not missed a few emails warning you of a change to your plan?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

sandoz said: i know, but i paid for 100gb diskspace, and now they lower it to 40

Well you stuck with a company that also decided to convert all Xen and KVM plans to OpenVZ and had the worst recorded performance in LET history, not sure what you expected long term tbh..

Move on.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Well you stuck with a company that also decided to convert all Xen and KVM plans to OpenVZ and had the worst recorded performance in LET history, not sure what you expected long term tbh..

HudsonValleyPad?

WSS said: HudsonValleyPad?

HudsonCCpadGVHChicagoVPS

Thanked by 3WSS Amitz brueggus
  • WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    HudsonCCpadGVHChicagoVPS

s/^/Green/

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

WINNING

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

CVPS_Chris said: WINNING

Chap, might be time to focus on a new meme.

Nekki said: Chap, might be time to focus on a new meme.

haha, I was thinking that, he lost, big time.

• LeeLee Veteran

AnthonySmith said: Well you stuck with a company that also decided to convert all Xen and KVM plans to OpenVZ and had the worst recorded performance in LET history, not sure what you expected long term tbh..

To be honest, they gave plenty notice, their decision whether you like it or not, I still have one running and overall it's performed well enough for the price since long before RLT took over, so news to me they have the worst recorded performance in LET history.

• LeeLee Veteran

CVPS_Chris said: WINNING

You won out of URPAD as well. You recruited Kevin, oh no that's right, his real name was Adam, but you lied on behalf of ColoCrossing to the level that you had even seen his SS details or driver licence or something and swore he was actually Kevin.

Drop back into your hole.

• PM'd

• HxxxHxxx Member

dude the moment i saw the "urpad" in the title I knew this had potential.

• problem solved with the help of @rivermigue