Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone know intoVPS.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone know intoVPS.com?

jgalvezjgalvez Member
edited September 2011 in Providers

Share experience with intovps.com

Comments

• Considering their prices start at $10, I believe these folks are out of the price range of what's normally discussed here.

• There good, we host our SolusVM master there. Highly reccomended

• No heard of them. Their website looks good :)

• I haven't read a lot about them, don't have any personal experience either. But from what I gathered from the few WHT reviews i've read, i'd say go for it. Not 'low end' as already mentioned, but they seem capable enough. =]

Also, gotta love intoDNS. Pretty certain intoDNS / intoVPS are the same people.

• They are :)

• Hell, I use intoDNS.com so much that if I were in the market for a VPS, i'd happily support those guys.

OP, I say go for it.

• their server really fast and stable at least for me. You can set rDNS and enable tun/tab your self using their own vps control panel.

• I agree. Go for it. IntoDNS is great and supporting them sounds good.

• Friend of mine used to use their VPS for some voice servers (teamspeak? I have no idea). Latency was good (same as we get to Netherlands from Poland), it was quite stable BUT... there was an issue with data loss. I don't remember what exactly happened but afair they managed to revert backup or something. It was about one day (24h) of downtime, about a year ago (or a bit less).

• ksx4system said: there was an issue with data loss. I don't remember what exactly happened but afair they managed to revert backup or something

User @intovps was trying to comment on this (but cannot as he does not have a confirmed email address).

I just created an account in order to ask for a ticket # or invoice # since we haven't had any customer that was even close to such a story.

We'll see.

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

Oh, I didn't know I just needed to confirm the email address. :)

Thanks, LowEndAdmin

ksx4system, I am not aware a problem that came even close to what you're describing. So can you tell me some info about this incident? Hostname, customer name, ticket id, invoice id, customer id, anything?

• Wow Intovps here, i wish to know if your vps service what use xen or openvps?

Thanks

Jose

• @intovps: it wasn't my VPS, friend's one so I probably can't provide any data without his permission. Sorry. I don't even say that I believe him, just say what he said.

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

@jgalvez, we're using OpenVZ.

@ksx4system, you just described how someone told you that we lost his data and now you're saying that maybe you don't even believe him? If you don't have the requested info or you can't provide it your post should be deleted.

And about IntoDNS. Yes, we created IntoDNS and later launched IntoVPS. This is public info and can be checked in more than several ways.

• skagerrakskagerrak Member
    edited September 2011

you just described how someone told you that we lost his data and now you're saying that maybe you don't even believe him? If you don't have the requested info or you can't provide it your post should be deleted.

Indeed, otherwise it sounds a bit like (hopefully unwanted) libel and slander.