Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

delimiter atlanta down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

delimiter atlanta down?

I can't ping my server right now, happens few times every week the network dies. this sucks

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

who?

• It wouldn't be the first time.

• @Rhys said:
    who?

''Delimiter

• , |

Their network reliability and support stories are what's kept me from buying in the past. Will be interested to hear some more on this one.

• @alown said:
    , |

Their network reliability and support stories are what's kept me from buying in the past. Will be interested to hear some more on this one.

no response from live chat or ticket.

• Last time my server with them was down they suffered a 3 week outage. Cancelled and never looked back.

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    Last time my server with them was down they suffered a 3 week outage. Cancelled and never looked back.

Oh God, I hope that is not the case here lol

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Last time my server with them was down they suffered a 3 week outage. Cancelled and never looked back.

Nah it's probably not that bad. They had a huge power outage over a year ago. I wasn't very pleased as I got it just 1 week before the incident. Had some issues with the server, by the time they fixed that the outage happened. Anyway, there's not much love for them here now their representatives abandoned LET.

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Nah it's probably not that bad. They had a huge power outage over a year ago. I wasn't very pleased as I got it just 1 week before the incident. Had some issues with the server, by the time they fixed that the outage happened. Anyway, there's not much love for them here now their representatives abandoned LET.

Good choice on moving away from them, could you recommend me some provider within 60-70 bux range with 16gig ram or something?

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

They didn't abandon LET, rather they left Delimiter.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

doghouch said: They didn't abandon LET, rather they left Delimiter.

Mark's no longer there?

• Nmap done: 256 IP addresses (0 hosts up) scanned in 80.22 seconds

whois /24 is dark lol

• @xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Good choice on moving away from them, could you recommend me some provider within 60-70 bux range with 16gig ram or something?

Check http://dacentec.com

• @AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

thank you, are they reliable support/network wise?

• @xavcon said:

@AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Prolly check and see for yourself. Sorry a bit snarky there, yeah they are on both counts.

• Nekki said: Mark's no longer there?

from what i know no.

• @AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Prolly check and see for yourself. Sorry a bit snarky there, yeah they are on both counts.

Ordering now! thank you so much.

• rdesrdes Member

My two servers that I still have there are also down (107.189.x.x, and 199.233.x.x).

• @rdes said:
    My two servers that I still have there are also down (107.189.x.x, and 199.233.x.x).

The sad thing is that they don't even bother replying to tickets.

• rdesrdes Member
    edited August 2017

Because they likely don't know what's going on yet ;). If somebody will reach datacenter maybe they will reply something, or update status page...

Last time, when they have 2 day long outage their support first claimed that there's "packet loss" on parts of network, and it ended with power and hvac failure when finally someone appered on datacenter and checked what's going on ;).

• They replied to my ticket with a very snarky reply of "this is why we have a status site.". I didn't know they had one. There should be a link from the client portal to the status site which I can't find.

• Their status site is http://delimiterstatus.com/

But like @rdes said, "packet loss" could be anything from simple network issues to N Korea hitting the data center with missiles. We'll see.

Thanked by 1Dustlab
  • @krandor said:
    They replied to my ticket with a very snarky reply of "this is why we have a status site.". I didn't know they had one. There should be a link from the client portal to the status site which I can't find.

Without an account I cant seem to look at it. Any specific reason why your /24 was/is down?

• @doghouch said:
    They didn't abandon LET, rather they left Delimiter.

Didn't know that. Anyway, I wish their company all the best and Mark was a stand up guy but it just never worked for me.

• @xavcon said:

@AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@AuroraZ said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@xavcon said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Ordering now! thank you so much.

You won't regret it. They're ace!

• @teamacc said:

@krandor said:
    They replied to my ticket with a very snarky reply of "this is why we have a status site.". I didn't know they had one. There should be a link from the client portal to the status site which I can't find.

Without an account I cant seem to look at it. Any specific reason why your /24 was/is down?

My server is still down. They are just calling it packet loss.

• rdesrdes Member
    edited August 2017

Their whole ATL network is down. It's not even announced.

show ip bgp routes detail 199.233.24x.x
          BGP4 : None of the BGP4 routes match the display condition

# Entry cached for another 32 seconds.

traceroute to 199.233.24x.x, 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
     1  vss-5b-6k.fr.eu (46.105.104.252)  2.395 ms  2.559 ms  2.550 ms
     2  10.95.69.130 (10.95.69.130)  0.142 ms  0.376 ms  0.365 ms
     3  10.95.66.24 (10.95.66.24)  0.119 ms 10.95.66.40 (10.95.66.40)  0.343 ms  0.332 ms
     4  * * *
     5  * * *
     6  * * *
     7  * * *
     8  * * *
     9  * * *
    10  * * *
    11  * * *
    12  * * *
    13  * * *
    14  * * *

• WSSWSS Member

Deadpool?

• @rdes said:
    Their whole ATL network is down. It's not even announced.

Well then that is more then just packet loss