Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need 3 dedicated servers for 15 days.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need 3 dedicated servers for 15 days.

gonduriyagonduriya Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

processor: any
ram: 8GB+
hdd: 1TB
bandwidth: 3TB+

it can also be a vps as long as it have dedicated cpu (at least 4 cores) and it shouldn't be shutdown if load comes! so prefer dedicated server.

need 3 starting at same time within next week for 15 days only. pls give offers!

Comments

• Vultr, Digital Ocean or perhaps a slice with buyvm.net

• @fourzerofour said:
    Vultr, Digital Ocean or perhaps a slice with buyvm.net

640 GB SSD for $120/mo is expensive. I don't need it. I have request for hdd.

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

Whats your budget?

• WSSWSS Member

not janky at all!

• 15 Days yeti sneaker bots. They will take the Nets by storm!!!!!!!

• Google Cloud ? it has dedicated cpu. Unless of course, if you are you mining crypto. Are you mining ?

• TaoronTaoron Member
    edited August 2017

Hello,

I'd love to help you. I have a VMWare cloud setup that may help you with your project. These would be 100% dedicated resources for the length of your project.

Server 1:

• CPU: i7 6700k - 4 4GHz threads for your project.
    • RAM: Up to 32GB RAM for the 15 days.
    • Space: Up to 2TB HDD
    • IP: IPv4 & IPv6 included
    • Bandwidth: 4TB Transfer / 20Gbps DDos Protected bandwidth Included

• Piscataway NJ USA Location

Server 2:

• CPU: i7 7700k - 4 4.2GHz threads for your project.
    • RAM: Up to 32GB RAM for the 15 days.
    • Space: Up to 512GB SSD
    • IP: IPv4 & IPv6 included
    • Bandwidth: 4TB Transfer / 20Gbps DDos Protected bandwidth Included

• Piscataway NJ USA Location

Server 3:

• Currently in negotiations for a server in Dallas, should be completed by the time you would need this. The server would be similar to #2, only it would be Xeon-based.

$20/server for the duration.

You would have access to vCenter which would allow you to manage the server as it has KVM attached to it.

If this is acceptable to you, please contact me on my site (live chat) letting me know you are looking for a custom solution package and you came from this LET thread.

Sincerely,

Dustin

• Arcanum said: CPU: i7 6700k - 4 4GHz threads for your project.

That's two cores, i.e. half the cpu? Hmm.

I know wholesaleinternet.com used to offer i7-3770 at an hourly rate that worked out to around $50/month, pretty good. There are also the Scaleway hourly dedis, 8 core Atom based so the individual cores are pretty slow, but if your task parallelizes it might be ok.

• @willie said:

Arcanum said: CPU: i7 6700k - 4 4GHz threads for your project.

That's two cores, i.e. half the cpu? Hmm.

I know wholesaleinternet.com used to offer i7-3770 at an hourly rate that worked out to around $50/month, pretty good. There are also the Scaleway hourly dedis, 8 core Atom based so the individual cores are pretty slow, but if your task parallelizes it might be ok.

Yep, that is correct-- basically 1/2 the CPU. There is also failover possible with the servers in Piscataway. The IPs can be utilized on either server.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Arcanum said: Hello,

I'd love to help you. I have a VMWare cloud setup that may help you with your project. These would be 100% dedicated resources for the length of your project.

Server 1:

CPU: i7 6700k - 4 4GHz threads for your project.

RAM: Up to 32GB RAM for the 15 days.
    Space: Up to 2TB HDD
    IP: IPv4 & IPv6 included
    Bandwidth: 4TB Transfer / 20Gbps DDos Protected bandwidth Included

Piscataway NJ USA Location

Server 2:

CPU: i7 7700k - 4 4.2GHz threads for your project.

RAM: Up to 32GB RAM for the 15 days.
    Space: Up to 512GB SSD
    IP: IPv4 & IPv6 included
    Bandwidth: 4TB Transfer / 20Gbps DDos Protected bandwidth Included

Piscataway NJ USA Location

Server 3:

Currently in negotiations for a server in Dallas, should be completed by the time you would need this. The server would be similar to #2, only it would be Xeon-based.

$20/server for the duration.

You would have access to vCenter which would allow you to manage the server as it has KVM attached to it.

If this is acceptable to you, please contact me on my site (live chat) letting me know you are looking for a custom solution package and you came from this LET thread.

Sincerely,

Dustin

You can also send http://www.reliablesite.net (which Arcanum is reselling) an e-mail and ask if there are possibilities to rent a server for 15 days. Might be cheaper.

• GolbinexGolbinex Member
    edited August 2017

Perhaps lunanode.com

I did some calculation for you and if I am not wrong, one SSD-cached standard plan with 8GB ram+875GB extra storage would cost ~32$ for 2 weeks.
    I use their server for android system compilation, full load and no shutdown. If you decide to choose them, pick Toronto location. It has slightly better CPU.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Hi we would love to help, We can offer

E5600 Xeon quad cores

8GB Ram

1TB RAID0 SATA storage

1gb port

UK location

$25/server