Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Golden-hosts.com/£10.70 yearly/ New york reseller yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Golden-hosts.com/£10.70 yearly/ New york reseller yearly

Golden-hosts is a reliable hosting company that offers web hosting,reseller,DDOS Protection nd more! Come with us today,we offer good very cheap prices and we promise to give you the best of services. Our uptime is 99.9%.Our host also offers free premium support to our customers 24/7. So why not give us a go and give your website a pride!

7 Days Money Back Guarantee
Unlimited Resources
24x7 Live Chat Support
Private Nameservers
cPanel Control Panel
Easy Billing Cycles
Fixed Renewal Rates
Affordable Prices
Backup And Storage
Feature Packeged Shared And Reseller Hosting

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

270 GB disk space
Unlimited  bandwidth
SSL Ready
Backups Enabled
Free Domain Reseller
Automatic Updating
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
Unlimited Domains & Sub-Domains
Daily Remote Backups
Locations New York
24/7 Support

£10.70 y/r

$13.90y/r

https://golden-hosts.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=145

Servers are located in New York

Have questions or need something custom? Feel free email [email protected].

Please read the tos before ordering thanks https://golden-hosts.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Comments

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

yusufg90 said: Golden-hosts is a reliable hosting company

HAHAHAHAHA!

Please, guys, be careful with these people. I had a reseller account with them, it disappeared and they claimed that they had a server failure and moved me to a new one. The new one never worked.
    From client's area I get the message "Action Failed Unable to auto-login. Please contact support" and from the link they send me for the WHM, it says the login is invalid (wrong password, the one they sent me to my email).
    And they deleted all of my tickets from my client area (of course, I have them in my email). In those tickets I described the situation and asked for a fix, that they didn't provide. And after that, they closed my tickets and deleted them.
    Have to mention that my account is alive and the service is stated as active. But there is no way to login to WHM/CPanel directly of from client's area, not to change a password...
    I didn't ask for a refund because I really don't use this kind of services for anything real but for tests etc.
    But I just want to warn any of you maybe find this offer attractive...

(The pity is that when I first ordered the service in December, the specs were impressive and the performance was really good with a clean dedicated ip to my box. Those lasted till March...)

• FritzFritz Veteran

I have to agree with @jvnadr

They are the worst.

• @jvnadr did you open support ticket and i am sure if you did it will be sorted out....

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

yusufg90 said: did you open support ticket and i am sure if you did it will be sorted out....

jvnadr said: And they deleted all of my tickets from my client area (of course, I have them in my email). In those tickets I described the situation and asked for a fix, that they didn't provide. And after that, they closed my tickets and deleted them.

And, really, where are the tickets in client area? Why did you delete them?

• Sorry to hear that

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

After a new ticket I opened, the issue has been sorted and the service is working. But, still, the previous tickets has been disappear.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

Howdy ho all,

Would keep clear, host has previously dealt with illegal private servers knowingly and willingly (offering their setup on their billing/homepage)

https://golden-hosts.com/billing/cart.php?gid=8/ - for current proof

Should category be removed, archived here - https://web.archive.org/web/20170724193207/https://golden-hosts.com/billing/cart.php?gid=8/*

Just a friendly word of warning.

• @LordSpock I could also argue that emulator sites are 'illegal', as well as every host offering to ignore DMCA complaints. It's not up to us what assets people use for their server, or if they choose to advertise their server as being compatible with Habbo. DMCA and copyright notices are read and acted upon, however we have never received a complaint regarding servers being run

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

@yusufg90 said:
    @LordSpock I could also argue that emulator sites are 'illegal', as well as every host offering to ignore DMCA complaints. It's not up to us what assets people use for their server, or if they choose to advertise their server as being compatible with Habbo. DMCA and copyright notices are read and acted upon, however we have never received a complaint regarding servers being run

I could also argue that they aren't the ones setting up the infringing content....

• Is transfer of current cpanel account included in the package