Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative to OnApp
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative to OnApp

RuneServerRuneServer Member
edited March 2013 in General

Hello,

Anyone know a reliable control panel for Cloud Hosting with full automation like OnApp?
Thanks

Comments

• Define cloud. Do you need HA?

• RuneServerRuneServer Member
    edited March 2013

@ShardHost said: Define cloud. Do you need HA?

Nop.

• 3tera - now purchased by CA though and the new website is a horrible mess.

• @RuneServer said: EDIT: Can't seem to find "Define Cloud" On google.. Can you link me?

This cracked me up.

edited March 2013

@serverian said: This cracked me up.

LOL I thought he was trolling, but I gave it a try...

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@RuneServer said: LOL I thought he was trolling

No, you didn't. You were just stupid enough to think "Define Cloud" is a product name

edited March 2013

@BronzeByte said: No, you didn't. You were just stupid enough to think "Define Cloud" is a product name

L, I really don't care what you think to be honest.

• Proxmox.

edited March 2013

@ShardHost said: Proxmox.

Thanks,
    I've been on there site though the buy now link seems to be not working, It says its an OpenSource not sure why theres buy now... Does it offer Auto Set ups and a control panel to manage the VPS?

• DerekDerek Member

VMWare is nice

A couple from a Search turned up Cloud360, Flexiant, and IaaS.

• edited March 2013

@RuneServer said: Thanks,

I've been on there site though the buy now link seems to be not working, It says its an OpenSource not sure why theres buy now... Does it offer Auto Set ups and a control panel to manage the VPS?

You only have to pay if you want a support subscription. They also offer pay as you go tickets for support also. It offers auto-setup and a panel. My best advice would be to pair it with Hostbill, as this will provide the most user friendly experience for users.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@RuneServer said: L, I really don't care what you think to be honest.

I was just stating facts. You come up with such a bad excuse and then quickly remove what you said.

• @RuneServer said: Does it offer Auto Set ups and a control panel to manage the VPS?

You really knows what you ask ?... to me you mix things.
    Read something about VMWare/vSphere

Google Results

• When is your school holiday over?

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • hyaohyao Member

VMWare is rather expensive. OpenStack maybe?

• jhjh Member

Cloudstack is worth a look as well, but I would ask yourself why OnApp isn't an option and whether you should really be starting a cloud hosting business.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

If you are spending quite a bit of cash and want to develop applications such as LAMP stacks etc. Applogic is fantastic. If you want to run "cloud vps" I wouldn't use Applogic.