Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do we have Any reviews for Knightswarm?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do we have Any reviews for Knightswarm?

natestammnatestamm Member
edited March 2013 in General

knightswarm.com/index.php?page=static-vps Been following this for a while

..is confusing me a bit, ad https also broken. Just curious.

Comments

• @natestamm can't remember seeing any hate for the guy, think I've only seen praise so far, throw him a sales ticket. :)

• I would stay away. Only good point would be that they are in Sweden and are registered.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited March 2013

@KnightSwarm_Phillip what's happened to your website pages? All product pages shows the same pricing table, and the order button is not working too.

• @blergh_ roger that. But again Just curious. The slots over there are entertaining to me :p

• @natestamm @DalComp You caught us with our pants down ;)
    We're currently transitioning from our old site to this new one, and performing a server move into our shiny new cage, as we need more space.
    Orders are still on hold for a handful of reasons, not the least of which is us waiting for OnApp's storage team to implement support for our storage backend.
    The SSL issue has been resolved (Thanks for pointing it out @natestamm !), and the remainder of the site should be fixed up by the end of the day. In the meantime, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, or to direct you to a handful of people that have used our service.

• @KnightSwarm_Phillip nice! No worries I think you were the first I saw to mention a HEB lovin' that :D