Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expierences with R1soft backups
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Expierences with R1soft backups

So at licencecart you can buy the R1soft backup agent, for aproximately 14usd, What else do i need to have this run on our servers. We have 200 clients, does it mean i need 200 agents or one per server?

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

That should be per server.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@MikePT said:

No. R1 bills per each agent connected to a server.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

@MikePT said:

No. R1 bills per each agent connected to a server.

Ah I see. Wasnt aware. Though in a cpanel scenario, its a single agent that runs the backup for the whole server.

• @antpeks said:
    So at licencecart you can buy the R1soft backup agent, for aproximately 14usd, What else do i need to have this run on our servers. We have 200 clients, does it mean i need 200 agents or one per server?

If ALL your 200 clients are hosted on just 1 dedicated server, you will need to buy just 1 R1Soft License.

When you buy the license you will get 1 Agent License to install on the server you want to backup and also a "free" license of CDP Server Backup Managed that is to install on the server where backups will be saved.

In a simple way, 1 license per server. The server can have 1 or 1000 clients. Is the same.

Hope it helps!