Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

30% off ! Dedicated Servers start from 21 eur/mo located in ROMANIA - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

30% off ! Dedicated Servers start from 21 eur/mo located in ROMANIA

13»

Comments

• misurymisury Member

So, am I reading this right @cociu that if I order the first server option, and choose to pay at least quarterly, you'll double the RAM and leave a second CPU in the machine?

• cociucociu Member

misury said: So, am I reading this right @cociu that if I order the first server option, and choose to pay at least quarterly, you'll double the RAM and leave a second CPU in the machine?

yes

• Currently setting up my machine over ILo. Its a quite old ILo but with some tricks it works.
    But the connection seems to be damn slow ... Im only getting 2 Mbps when transfering the ISO over the ILo Console. Any ideas why this is so slow?

• graphicgraphic Member

I've also got some damn slow shit connection.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

FearHunter said: Currently setting up my machine over ILo. Its a quite old ILo but with some tricks it works. But the connection seems to be damn slow ... Im only getting 2 Mbps when transfering the ISO over the ILo Console. Any ideas why this is so slow?

this is only the ilo , the port speed for dedy (the plan 1) is 100bmps and will work perfectly.

• graphicgraphic Member

• cociucociu Member

@graphic said:

make this speed with a know isp , telecablu is almost inexistent here :)

• graphicgraphic Member

shit:

look at that I/O wtf??

• cociucociu Member

graphic said: look at that I/O wtf??

yes , something is wrong , raise a tiket please and we will take a look asap.

Regards,
    Marius

• S3phyS3phy Member
    edited May 2017

@FearHunter said:
    Currently setting up my machine over ILo. Its a quite old ILo but with some tricks it works.
    But the connection seems to be damn slow ... Im only getting 2 Mbps when transfering the ISO over the ILo Console. Any ideas why this is so slow?

Were you able to get the network set up after installing over ILo? I dont know if I am missing something obvious, but I can't get the server to connect to Internet.

• cociucociu Member

S3phy said: Were you able to get the network set up after installing over ILo? I dont know if I am missing something obvious, but I can't get the server to connect to Internet.

we have send you a welcome email with the full details of network. With this details you must to edit networks file and will work.

Thanked by 1S3phy
  • cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

graphic said: graphic

can you tell me something after disk cange ? thanks.

• cociucociu Member
    edited May 2017

S3phy said: Were you able to get the network set up after installing over ILo? I dont know if I am missing something obvious, but I can't get the server to connect to Internet.

can you try now plese ? also plase post the results here because we have change a module in our cisco , seems to be broken.

Thanked by 1HyperSpeed
  • S3phyS3phy Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu said:

we have send you a welcome email with the full details of network. With this details you must to edit networks file and will work.

Thank you for helping me with the issue on the ticket.
    Seems like the connection is working on Centos 7. Must have been something to do with configurations on my Debian installs. No idea what, but hey it works and that's what matters.

Speedtest to Finland:
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Testing from Parfumuri Femei.com SRL (-snip-)...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by Elisa Oyj (Helsinki) [1503.90 km]: 94.3 ms
    Testing download speed................................................................................
    Download: 42.28 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed................................................................................................
    Upload: 5.83 Mbit/s

Here is also the bench I promised a while back: (Pastebin in the end)
    I/O speed(1st run) : 79.1 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 80.5 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 82.3 MB/s
    Average I/O speed : 80.6 MB/s

Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
    CacheFly 205.234.175.175 6.87MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP 106.187.96.148 2.25MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 1.79MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 6.78MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 3.25MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 1.77MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 3.01MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 2.43MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 2.64MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 1.78MB/s

Pastebin for easier reading:
    https://pastebin.com/QcfkDGxL

• cociucociu Member

yes , seems the connection to be batter , we have detected some anomalies in our 100mbps swich cisco and we have change it. Now is better .

Thanked by 1S3phy
  • @cociu vps and your website down for me.

• cociucociu Member

Kevinjoa said: @cociu vps and your website down for me.

a major electricity problem , we hope to have all up in 10-15 min