Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Storage - 1.1TB! Storage EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Storage - 1.1TB! Storage EU

AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
edited May 2017 in Offers

Hello LET's,

After receiving a few PM's asking for when the storage offer will be back, I am bringing it back for a short period of time, slight change in package due to some internal changes that have been made to further increase performance / reliability.

Both disks are provisioned on CEPH, however the change allows for OS & DATA I/O to be non disruptive, disk size can be altered slightly from 100/1000 if required due to application use.

SSD Cached CEPH Storage

Package:

• 100GB OS CEPH Disk
  • 1TB Storage CEPH Disk
  • 2TB Outgoing Bandwidth
  • Un-metered Incoming Bandwidth
  • 1 Fair Share CPU Thread (E5-2620v4)
  • 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • Full Selection of ISO's & Remote Management within WHMCS
  • 1 IPv4
  • /64 IPv6 on Request
  • Inbuilt firewall at VM Network level

$48/Year
AND
$96/3 years

Order Now

*If you don't see you required ISO please order with another selection and drop a ticket with a link to ISO

Currently still manual provision (24 Hours) however full control after provision via WHMCS(Proxmox GUI on request), and soon to come Virtualizor full GUI access once out of BETA.

Multiple packages can be combined into a single VM on request for extra storage / resources.

Sale will end : Wednesday 7th June 2017 11:59PM GMT

T&C
AUP
Bandwidth LookingGlass

*Anyone with the current 1 disk setup is welcome to contact us for migration to the dual disk setup

Comments

• @AshleyUk said:

*Anyone with the current 1 disk setup is welcome to contact us for migration to the dual disk setup

Need to create a ticket for that ?

• @Junkless said:

@AshleyUk said:

Need to create a ticket for that ?

Yes drop us a ticket and we can talk through the process.

• @AshleyUk said:

Yes drop us a ticket and we can talk through the process.

Done.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • I currently have a 1T (3 years plan) from Jan. I am considering add more 2T to move 2.8T backup from Amazon CloudDrive to. Can it be added to the current 1T one and I just need to pay for more 2T? What will be the new renewal date?

• Buying a 3-year plan from Ashley when he's gonna sell the company to someone in 3 months - lmao

Thanked by 1gkz
  • @texteditor said:
    Buying a 3-year plan from Ashley when he's gonna sell the company to someone in 3 months - lmao

What? Really? You made me scary :-s

• EdmondEdmond Member

You should also offer a regular VPS special. :)

• AshleyUkAshleyUk Member
    edited May 2017

@texteditor said:
    Buying a 3-year plan from Ashley when he's gonna sell the company to someone in 3 months - lmao

I'm not sure quite what you mean by this unless your just being a troll. Either way no plans to sell at all.

• @nhocconan said:
    I currently have a 1T (3 years plan) from Jan. I am considering add more 2T to move 2.8T backup from Amazon CloudDrive to. Can it be added to the current 1T one and I just need to pay for more 2T? What will be the new renewal date?

We can do that, send in a ticket and we can talk different options on renewal date as their is a few.

• @AshleyUk said:

@nhocconan said:
    I currently have a 1T (3 years plan) from Jan. I am considering add more 2T to move 2.8T backup from Amazon CloudDrive to. Can it be added to the current 1T one and I just need to pay for more 2T? What will be the new renewal date?

We can do that, send in a ticket and we can talk different options on renewal date as their is a few.

Done :-)

• maylimayli Member
    edited May 2017

Sounds like a good LET storage plan, Any review?

• gkzgkz Member

nhocconan said: What? Really? You made me scary :-s

>

Look at the previous history of ashley hawkridge, when he is success with the company, it's just a matter of time until he sold you the company

• rokokrokok Member
    edited May 2017

Only 2 TB outgoing bandwidth ? Any kind of this specs on hetnzner?

• ehabehab Member

@mayli said:
    Sounds like a good LET storage plan, Any review?

never had problems with ZXHost and ash is always improving specs. i recommend his storage plans. +1

• YuraYura Member
    edited June 2017

@AshleyUK, I tried to open a ticket but client area is unresponsive. Tried a few times from different devices. I can log in normally but get stuck after that. Welp :(

• @gkz said:

nhocconan said: What? Really? You made me scary :-s

>

Look at the previous history of ashley hawkridge, when he is success with the company, it's just a matter of time until he sold you the company

Think you may be thinking I am someone else than I am, feel free to read through my past offers where this has been mentioned.

Thanked by 1gkz
  • @Yura said:
    @AshleyUK, I tried to open a ticket but client area is unresponsive. Tried a few times from different devices. I can log in normally but get stuck after that. Welp :(

No issues from a few different networks can you send me a PM with your IP?

Thanked by 1Yura
  • gkzgkz Member

Damn, my bad. Sorry ... I was thinking abour ratherbak3d, his name is Ashley Hawkridge.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • nice, i will open a ticket.

hope this change can be done in my two storage vps, and with a panel to reinstall ( im so bad with mount images)

• YandexYandex Member

KVM or OpenVZ?

• @Yandex said:
    KVM or OpenVZ?

KVM

• ndlong75ndlong75 Member
    edited June 2017

• can you check ticket #305108

• @dedicados said:
    can you check ticket #305108

Your ticket is in the queue and will be done shortly :)

• chxchx Member
    edited June 2017

Funny, a few days ago I posted casually on /r/seedboxes how a terabyte costs 4 EUR or USD a month -- of course I meant in larger quantities -- and now here it is, 1TB for $4. Very nice.

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • NANONANO Member

Can I test the service for a day or a few days for free? or I can pay upfront and get refund if the service is not what Im looking for?

• @NANO said:
    Can I test the service for a day or a few days for free? or I can pay upfront and get refund if the service is not what Im looking for?

We offer a 14 day guarantee.

Thanked by 1NANO
  • @AshleyUk Any consideration on more traffics?

• qmessoqmesso Member

@AshleyUk Pls check Ticket ID: 739753 thx

• @qmesso said:
    @AshleyUk Pls check Ticket ID: 739753 thx

Ticket replied to.