Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$1.50 KVM VPS 512Mb 15Gb HHD USA!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$1.50 KVM VPS 512Mb 15Gb HHD USA!

Who are we?

We are West Plains Hosting! We offer VPS and dedicated servers from our Atlanta location. As well as dedicated servers in Paris and Amsterdam. We are not a re-seller and own our equipment. We offer 24/7 support via ticket and phone.

Atlanta KVM Offers:

KVM1

1 Core 512MB ECC RAM
15GB HHD RAID 10
Up to 200 Mbps Connection
1TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address

Only $1.50 a month with FREE instant set up!

KVM2

1 Core 1GB ECC RAM
40GB HHD RAID 10
Up to 200 Mbps Connection
3TB Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address

Only $3 a month with FREE instant set up!

KVM3

2 Cores 1.5GB ECC RAM
60GB HHD RAID 10
Up to 300 Mbps Connection
Unmetered Bandwidth* 1 IPv4 Address

Only $5 a month with FREE instant set up!

Add-Ons

$1 Per IPv4 Address (up to 5 without justification)

We except: Bitcoin, Paypal, and most Credit/Debit Cards, and song+dance.

To order visit westplainshosting.com or give us a call 1-855-888-8628

*Speeds may be lowered after 10TB depending on network demands.

Thanked by 1GamerTech24

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

You may find people will engage more if you put some effort into your ads. This one is pretty much a copy and paste of your last one, you didn't even fix up the formatting.

It would also be beneficial to include the data centres names and possibly the network.

Thanked by 2ucxo ElliotJ
  • sullensullen Member

For song+dance payment, do you have any preference regarding the type of music/dance? What's the conversion rate? Does 1:30 song and dance pay for $1.50?

• any test IP

• @trewq said:
    You may find people will engage more if you put some effort into your ads. This one is pretty much a copy and paste of your last one, you didn't even fix up the formatting.

It would also be beneficial to include the data centres names and possibly the network.

For what we know, he hasn't even bothered to check. Let's give him 24 hours. inb4 ban ban bAN BAN <3

• @sullen said:
    For song+dance payment, do you have any preference regarding the type of music/dance? What's the conversion rate? Does 1:30 song and dance pay for $1.50?

original 90's style gangster rap preferably about the west coast.

• @mtrzz123 said:
    any test IP

If you would like a test ip please open a support ticket with us. Last test ip that was posted in a forum got multiple ddos attacks.

• @westplainshosting said:

@mtrzz123 said:
    any test IP

If you would like a test ip please open a support ticket with us. Last test ip that was posted in a forum got multiple ddos attacks.

Or you can private message him the IP.

• m3gfm3gf Member

I heard that you deleted a lot of accounts and VPS without any notification to China customer. Though they are trying to order the VPS at a unnormal price. But in this situation, would you mind make a refund or something?

• shiikoshiiko Member

I never heard a business man who can revile their costumer. It only have one possible: he is a idiot.

• zhangsyzhangsy Member

the man is a rogue.he stoles my money!

• I sign up for you.I don't think you're a good business man, because you revile your customers.

• bertbert Member

Fake server,fake man .The westplainshosting is shit.You reviled your customers ,delete their accounts,even threaten them.
    THIS IS A REPLY OF TICKET>" Go for it, paypal would love to hear how you steel.I will also be adding your paypal information to multiple black list and fraud risk company.">

• xNEOxNEO Member

I didnt do anything, not even open any ticket, my account was deleted without any notice.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

very cheap.

• yummyyummy Member

This is a Swindlers Company. Delete user accounts without warning and threaten users. Please don't buy if you don't want to be threatened.
    Their VPS hard disk IO is only 3M/s! This is the worst VPS I've ever used

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited May 2017

shiiko said: I never heard a business man who can revile their costumer. It only have one possible: he is a idiot.

The idiot is one who buys at such price. It's the same as investing money in HYIP and hoping that you will not be deceived.

• First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

• burtliburtli Member

My account and host are deleted and there is no notification and refund。

• zhangsyzhangsy Member
    edited May 2017

@westplainshosting said:
    First of all everyone here commenting did probably get there services closed or terminated. There was a post here: http://www.hostloc.com/thread-366009-9-1.html

Explaining a problem with our order form that made it possible to add all the extras for no cost. I don't think everyone is stupid here most of you know you didn't pay for any extras and all of you where offered and received the product you paid for.

guy,since you have deleted my account,so just refund to me.every provider shoud have commercial honesty。

• My account and vps got deleted without any notice as well.

• Bad server bad company... deleted my account without any notice....