Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Hosting starting at $2/Year & Storage Boxes starting at $8/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Hosting starting at $2/Year & Storage Boxes starting at $8/Year

CamCam Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone,
Here are my current LEB NAT deals.
If you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

NAT-128
128MB RAM
3GB Disk Space
125GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1 NAT IPv4 Address w/ 20 Ports
1 IPv6 Address (More Available)
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$2/year - Order Now in Germany

NAT-256
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$4/year - Order Now in Germany

NAT-512
512MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$8/year - Order Now in Germany

NAT-1024
1024MB RAM
20GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$16/year - Order Now in Germany

--------- STORAGE VPS ---------

NAT-50GB
128MB RAM
20GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$8/year - Order Now in Germany

NAT-100GB
256MB RAM
100GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$16/year - Order Now in Germany

NAT-250GB
512MB RAM
250GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1/2 CPU Cores
1Gbit Port
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$32/year - Order Now in Germany

​$1/year SSD WebHosting (LET Thread)

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offer!

Test IP VPS (DE): 88.198.50.201
Test IP WEB (UK): 185.116.215.111

View TOS Here.

Comments

• The NAT VMs are on Hetzner?

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    The NAT VMs are on Hetzner?

I do use Hetzner, yes. Haven't had any problems for the past 3+ years I've used them.

• @cam246 said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

I do use Hetzner, yes. Haven't had any problems for the past 3+ years I've used them.

I will be picking one up but I do warn you. @i83 / @quadhost and VirtWire have all had their issues hosting a NAT platform on their servers due to DDoS attacks and users abusing the platform

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@cam246 said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

I will be picking one up but I do warn you. @i83 / @quadhost and VirtWire have all had their issues hosting a NAT platform on their servers due to DDoS attacks and users abusing the platform

Thank You for the warning.

• aebaaeba Member

It seems you have a typo on the 50gb nat offer.

@aeba said:
    It seems you have a typo on the 50gb nat offer.

Ahh, Yes that sure is a typo. Should be 50GB Disk Space.

Thanks!

• sulqsulq Member

I like the price
    Has bought one

@sulq said:
    I like the price
    Has bought one

Great! Thankyou!

• EdmondEdmond Member

Considered using Kimsufi at France and Canada? Could use one near myself more, in Canada, the prices are amazing. :)

@Edmond said:
    Considered using Kimsufi at France and Canada? Could use one near myself more, in Canada, the prices are amazing. :)

I do have plans to add Canada soon! No dates yet but I will be sure to make a post when it happens! You should get all locations =D

• EdmondEdmond Member

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

I do have plans to add Canada soon! No dates yet but I will be sure to make a post when it happens! You should get all locations =D

That would be amazing, does it come with vSwap by any chance?

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

Not by default but if it is something that you need I can work it out =D

• EdmondEdmond Member

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

Hmm... if I did need that, would you charge?

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

For you, no. :)

• EdmondEdmond Member

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

For you, no. :)

Thanks! Can't wait then for your Canadian location to go live. Hopefully it's located in OVH, but I'll work with anything. :)

@Edmond said:

Thanks! Can't wait then for your Canadian location to go live. Hopefully it's located in OVH, but I'll work with anything. :)

It will be in OVH. =D

• EdmondEdmond Member

@cam246 said:

@Edmond said:

It will be in OVH. =D

I'm happy! =D

• Always have this problem at the 1st plan.

Please enter a valid fully qualified domain name (e.g. host.domain.com) for the hostname.

@ndlong75 said:
    Always have this problem at the 1st plan.

Please enter a valid fully qualified domain name (e.g. host.domain.com) for the hostname.

You can put any domain name in.

• ndlong75ndlong75 Member
    edited May 2017

I put "Gullo" in, but it report error. Also problem with "Gullo.abc.com"

@ndlong75 said:

Odd. Nobody has had any troubles with this before... are you sure you are putting everything in correctly?

• EdmondEdmond Member

You take bitcoin by any chance?

@Edmond said:
    You take bitcoin by any chance?

Not currently. Only PayPal and credit/debit.

• I have ordered the vps. How can I add the my domain ? submit a ticket or something ? Do you have any guide about the reverse proxy ? or my visitor need to input the port manually ?

• And why your VPS Control Panel has red HTTPS ? it's very annoying, I need to input username / password everytime I need to login to control panel. Chrome refuse to save password on it, because it has red https symbol.

@yokowasis said:
    I have ordered the vps. How can I add the my domain ? submit a ticket or something ? Do you have any guide about the reverse proxy ? or my visitor need to input the port manually ?

https://billing.gullo.me/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/5/nat-ipv4-how-can-i-host-a-website/4/

@yokowasis said:
    And why your VPS Control Panel has red HTTPS ? it's very annoying, I need to input username / password everytime I need to login to control panel. Chrome refuse to save password on it, because it has red https symbol.

https://de-vz1.gullo.me

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited June 2017

Where can I see my ipv6 ? I can not see any ipv6 in New Service Activated Email. Only Local IP and Nat IPv4.

@cam246 said:

@yokowasis said:
    I have ordered the vps. How can I add the my domain ? submit a ticket or something ? Do you have any guide about the reverse proxy ? or my visitor need to input the port manually ?

https://billing.gullo.me/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/5/nat-ipv4-how-can-i-host-a-website/4/

@yokowasis said:
    And why your VPS Control Panel has red HTTPS ? it's very annoying, I need to input username / password everytime I need to login to control panel. Chrome refuse to save password on it, because it has red https symbol.

@yokowasis said:
    Where can I see my ipv6 ? I can not see any ipv6 in New Service Activated Email. Only Local IP and Nat IPv4.

@cam246 said:

@yokowasis said:

@yokowasis said:

Your IPv6 can be found in the solusvm control panel. https://de-vz1.gullo.me

• SauronSauron Member
    edited May 2018

@ndlong75 said:

I have the same problem. I tried multiple domain zones. Cleaning cookies also does not work.

@Sauron said:

@ndlong75 said:

I have the same problem. I tried multiple domain zones. Cleaning cookies also does not work.

Try using “host.domain.com”

Thanked by 1Sauron