Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 5 x beta testers for KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 5 x beta testers for KVM

vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
edited April 2017 in Help

I am looking for 5 x beta tester for new kvm node based on 1270v6 and Intel NVMe. I appreciate if you could provide some feedbacks on the IO, Network and overall performance. Do not have much to offer in return, could probably provide some 256MB KVMs for free.

Drop me a PM if you're interested!

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks for the overwhelming response. We have gathered sufficient number of testers at the moment.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

1270v6 and Intel NVMe looks like a OVH server?

@joeri said:
    1270v6 and Intel NVMe looks like a OVH server?

Yup, it definitely Is. We've got some very positive feedbacks on the performance so far.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited April 2017

@vmhaus

I'll grab one and I'll do some runs to see how well my systems work on your platform.

Of course, that'll be when you're ready for production and I can actually purchase one :P

@FlamesRunner said:
    @vmhaus

I'll grab one and I'll do some runs to see how well my systems work on your platform.

Of course, that'll be when you're ready for production and I can actually purchase one :P

No problem, ill open up another test slot so that you can test your systems on the new platform. Sent you a PM!