Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

/22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

/22

ScammerProutScammerProut Member
edited March 2017 in Requests

Anyone have a /22 for rent no emailing nothing of that nature. I'll have the 25 port block on network as well. Looking for a 5 year leasing agreement for one from a reputable host I'll have an ASN.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Pricing?

• @Francisco said:
    Pricing?

No specific monthly budget whatever folks are charging is fine with me as long as its not above the average market which ill probably look into once someone throws me a price.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

5 Years contract with monthly payment or what billing term?

• @RapidDedi said:
    5 Years contract with monthly payment or what billing term?

Correct.

• Oh my gosh, a reasonable IP rental request?

Egh, I'll be waiting for more nike proxies

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Forgot to mention it will be for a data center infrastructure. Long term leasing agreement 5 years that is my leasing agreement with data center as well as network providers so it is a real request, no emailing, IPs will be monitored and secure. ARIN is the area I need. LLC is registered, ASN is approved that's about it.

• DXDDXD Member

@KeKe said:
    Forgot to mention it will be for a data center infrastructure. Long term leasing agreement 5 years that is my leasing agreement with data center as well as network providers so it is a real request, no emailing, IPs will be monitored and secure. ARIN is the area I need. LLC is registered, ASN is approved that's about it.

Better buy ip if you are looking for the long run.

• correct me if I'm wrong however I believe the going rate is around 300 euros a month, so it depends on if you want monthly or yearly lease? if this a legitimate request then you should be ok to find someone that well do a yearly agreement with you on here, good luck.

Thanked by 1ScammerProut
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@KeKe said:
    Forgot to mention it will be for a data center infrastructure.

Datacentre infrastructure? A moment ago you've been looking for a dedicated server ? https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/108798/dedicated-server-request/p1

• @Clouvider said:

@KeKe said:

Datacentre infrastructure? A moment ago you've been looking for a dedicated server ? https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/108798/dedicated-server-request/p1

That's correct I don't understand the point of this post though?

• @DXD said:

@KeKe said:
    Forgot to mention it will be for a data center infrastructure. Long term leasing agreement 5 years that is my leasing agreement with data center as well as network providers so it is a real request, no emailing, IPs will be monitored and secure. ARIN is the area I need. LLC is registered, ASN is approved that's about it.

Better buy ip if you are looking for the long run.

I recently lost the auction for the block I wanted, ended up purchasing some other necessities' I needed so I no longer have the budget to outright purchase a block.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@KeKe said:

@Clouvider said:

@KeKe said:

That's correct I don't understand the point of this post though?

It sounds suspicious when someone asks for a relatively large block of IP space and the justification doesn't add up.