Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicatedserver with 258IPs.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicatedserver with 258IPs.

Looking for a dedi with large quanty of IPs.For buiding websites on it.
I can see budgetvm has a $118 offer.And I saw UBI has smthing like 90$ but seems not on sale now...
Anyone has smthing cheaper than that?
My budget is ~100$.Of course the cheaper the better.

Comments

• You're about 2 years late. Companies offered free/almost free IPs to the masses in order to show usage and get more from ARIN. The great IP rush is no more.

• @serverian said:
    You're about 2 years late. Companies offered free/almost free IPs to the masses in order to show usage and get more from ARIN. The great IP rush is no more.

wow.man, r u serious?
    I can still see some providers saling 258ips dedi at $130-150.So...They are ALL FAKE?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@Antooooo could you please share some of the providers name?

• @Antooooo said:

@serverian said:
    You're about 2 years late. Companies offered free/almost free IPs to the masses in order to show usage and get more from ARIN. The great IP rush is no more.

wow.man, r u serious?
    I can still see some providers saling 258ips dedi at $130-150.So...They are ALL FAKE?

You're most likely looking at some old posts on affiliate blogs. Those can't be on sale.

• @serverian said:

@Antooooo said:

@serverian said:

wow.man, r u serious?

You're most likely looking at some old posts on affiliate blogs. Those can't be on sale.

Well....Man...Seems you r right..

But I bought one just now...at $120..with 253IPs...E3/16G/1T/100M/10T...
    Lets see if it is fake..

• @RIYAD said:

They dont have a name.They sale things on some trade websites.And I just bought one.I'll find out if that is real or not..

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

@Antooooo said:

@RIYAD said:

They dont have a name.They sale things on some trade websites.And I just bought one.I'll find out if that is real or not..

Aha, ahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ah, whow. That, It hurts. Welcome to reality comrade, tis a harsh place.

Also, I can sell you 256 IP's for peanuts, 110KG of peanuts

• All fake bro, I can sell you 65536 IPs for real cheap. $50 only, cheapest price.

• @pbgben said:

@Antooooo said:

@RIYAD said:

Aha, ahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. ah, whow. That, It hurts. Welcome to reality comrade, tis a harsh place.

Also, I can sell you 256 IP's for peanuts, 110KG of peanuts

Have nothing to say.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@SpectrumHost said:
    All fake bro, I can sell you 65536 IPs for real cheap. $50 only, cheapest price.

Only 65536? Why not 16777216, i hear 10.0.0.0/8 is available :)

• @jackb said:

@SpectrumHost said:
    All fake bro, I can sell you 65536 IPs for real cheap. $50 only, cheapest price.

I mean Ipv6 :P

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2017

Man, less than $100 for a 55gal drum of Peanut fucking butter. I want.

• Why your website need so much ip? Ever heard of virtual host?

• RizRiz Member

^ this.

Need SSL? Use SNI.

• @pbgben said:

You are good.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Antooooo said: They dont have a name.They sale things on some trade websites.And I just bought one.I'll find out if that is real or not..

I'm sure your next thread here on LET will be..I was scammed.
    Buying hosting from a unnamed company on a "trade" website is not the best solution out there. It's a really dumb solution.
    But it's your money, but don't come here an complain when it do not work out.

• jackb said: i hear 10.0.0.0/8 is available

I can sell cheaper 0.0.0.0/8 and as gift, 127.0.0.1 for web interface of your server's admin. :)

• @jackb said:

Funny, that's what my provider assigned to me :P

• @myhken said:

Antooooo said: They dont have a name.They sale things on some trade websites.And I just bought one.I'll find out if that is real or not..

I'm sure your next thread here on LET will be..I was scammed.
    Buying hosting from a unnamed company on a "trade" website is not the best solution out there. It's a really dumb solution.
    But it's your money, but don't come here an complain when it do not work out.

@pbgben said:

Ahh. man.

Seems I got the server.
    It do come with a /24...I spend $120..

Seems their machine comes from UBI or somewhere. I dont know. what ever.

• WSSWSS Member

@pbgben said:

Peanut butter ice cream, sammiches, cookies, snacks, dog treats.. uh... what to do with the other 54 gallons?

• rEDrED Member

What? where?
    OP I would really appreciate if you could link to the place where they sell 256 ips for so cheap.

For 256 ips usually the cost is around $300-$500..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Riz said:
    ^ this.

Need SSL? Use SNI.

But SEO! :P

• WSSWSS Member

@jarland said:

@Riz said:
    ^ this.

Need SSL? Use SNI.

But SEO! :P

YES IAM THE SEO! I HELP U GOODLY AT SUMMERHOST.EVILRUSSIANHACKER.RU

• We shouldn't waste breath discouraging this behavior. It's just inhibiting natural selection.