Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i Need your help for fix our site bug
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i Need your help for fix our site bug

20142014 Member

Hi everyone :) i need your help for fix our site bug..i have image sharing site and we host images are another sever..i mean , main site script is running in another sever and images are storing in another sever.. due to some tec problem hosting provider is moved our image sever to new host. now images are not storing in new sever.i have changed old dns to new and nothing chnaged codes in site.. tell me why images are not storing in new sever ? its same VPS as old one.. but i don't know which things are enable in old image sever.. tell me which things need to trun on in new sever ?

Comments

• Erm, I can't quite grasp the problem you're facing in detail, so would you mind giving a slightly more clear/in-depth explanation?

Thanked by 12014
  • 20142014 Member

@FlamesRunner said:
    Erm, I can't quite grasp the problem you're facing in detail, so would you mind giving a slightly more clear/in-depth explanation?

im sorry for my bad explain :( we have image sharing site and we made images are storing in another sever. like ( images.mysite.com ) is our image storing sever.. Due to some sever issue hosting company is moved all files to new VPS.. now images are not sroring in new VPS :( i want to know how to configuration our new VPS ? i think its host problem..

• r0xzr0xz Member

What bug?

Thanked by 12014
  • You need to update settings in the script. By which method you were storing it? Ftp?

Thanked by 12014
  • 20142014 Member

@r0xz said:
    What bug?

bug is images are not storing in sever.. showing file not found error..

• 20142014 Member

@jetchirag said:
    You need to update settings in the script. By which method you were storing it? Ftp?

nothing to update in script because they moved to new VPS.. i have replace OLD IP to new IP in cloudflare.. i think VPS is not same as OLD one.but i don't know which things need to enable in VPS :(

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jetchirag said:
    You need to update settings in the script. By which method you were storing it? Ftp?

most certainly this. probably the (old) IP of your storage server is hardcoded somewhere in your scripts.

• Or maybe not even hardcoded but you are missing settings

• since you using cloudflare its not dns propagation i guess.

what method do you use to store images, make explaination clearly.

if its already migrated to new server, can you check and confirm one of image file exist on server and try to access/request it on curl or browser.