Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello guys,I need a delicated server like this
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello guys,I need a delicated server like this

AntoooooAntooooo Member
edited March 2017 in General

Uh...This is my first post..

So,I want a DC like that:
CPU:Nerver mind.But not ATOM.
RAM: 16/32 GB
1Gbps unlimited port speed
Located in US.
And I also need a /27 additional IP.
Network should be friendly to China.

Budget is at $150-$200.Is that enough?

I will pay quaterly.

If you have something like that,plz contact me.Follow the post or PM....

Or Email [email protected],thanks a lot...

Comments

• Waiting for reply....:)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

When you specify the budget more people will take you realistically. Especially that you ask for CN2.

• A /26 will cost you about 50-70 usd/month, an e3 will be 50+ usd/month. 50TB bandwidth in the USA should be around 50-100 usd/month.

Now the kicker: given that you want most of this bandwidth to be CN2 bandwidth, your bandwidth costs will be at least 10x that if you want anything that resembles a decent connection to CN2.

• how much your budget? dont said it less than $100/mo ;)

• @Clouvider said:
    When you specify the budget more people will take you realistically. Especially that you ask for CN2.

To be honest I dont have a specific budget.100-200$ is affordable.

• @Antooooo said:

@Clouvider said:

To be honest I dont have a specific budget.100-200$ is affordable.

Of course,per month.

• @permatahost said:
    how much your budget? dont said it less than $100/mo ;)

Ah..For the first one I might give less than 120$ per month.

The secend one seems expensive.
    100-200$ per month is affordable.

• @teamacc said:
    A /26 will cost you about 50-70 usd/month, an e3 will be 50+ usd/month. 50TB bandwidth in the USA should be around 50-100 usd/month.

Now the kicker: given that you want most of this bandwidth to be CN2 bandwidth, your bandwidth costs will be at least 10x that if you want anything that resembles a decent connection to CN2.

Thanks for the post.

Ah..To be honest I dont know CN2 is that expensive.
    According to your comment,may be I should edit the post....

I'll think about it,I just need a DC that friendly access to China.And I3 is good,too.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Antooooo said:

@teamacc said:
    A /26 will cost you about 50-70 usd/month, an e3 will be 50+ usd/month. 50TB bandwidth in the USA should be around 50-100 usd/month.

Thanks for the post.

I'll think about it,I just need a DC that friendly access to China.And I3 is good,too.

Take a peak at http://speedtest.lv.buyvm.net and let me know how it looks.

You could get one of our slices ( https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices ) and then add a /27 of IP's at $1.00/month per IP. Bandwidth is fairshare unmetered 1Gbit so the bigger the plan you buy, the more bandwidth you'll get to yourself.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@Antooooo said:

@teamacc said:

Thanks for the post.

Take a peak at http://speedtest.lv.buyvm.net and let me know how it looks.

You could get one of our slices ( https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices ) and then add a /27 of IP's at $1.00/month per IP. Bandwidth is fairshare unmetered 1Gbit so the bigger the plan you buy, the more bandwidth you'll get to yourself.

Francisco

I'm considering the 7 cores plan with 32 IPs.

• williewillie Member
    edited March 2017

Antooooo said: 7 cores plan

Now this I can't understand: why not all 8? And will BuyVM really host someone with 1 core on the same node with a 7 core user? It makes me smile.