Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

killer? Vultr 1.25$/m 512M KVM 20G SSD 10G port
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

killer? Vultr 1.25$/m 512M KVM 20G SSD 10G port

xiyanxiyan Member
edited March 2017 in General

With the pay one get two promotion, clients can enjoy such service for only 1.25$. Such unbelievable thing.

Just wonder how other providers will fight back...

I am tired of moving vps back and forth and feel like to stay with vultr because it keeps lower price for a stable and flexible service.

Free snapshot firewall
50GB block storage
hourly billing
15 locations

Winter is coming?

Comments

• xiyan said: stable

It is indeed stable and pretty powerful for the price, but remember that we don't know if they use raid at all or (worse) raid 0. Keep backups...

• xiyanxiyan Member

@datanoise said:

xiyan said: stable

It is indeed stable and pretty powerful for the price, but remember that we don't know if they use raid at all or (worse) raid 0. Keep backups...

Why just expect so much with such low price?

• @xiyan said:

Why just expect so much with such low price?

Why not? I didn't do much research but I'm pretty sure some other providers will provide RAID-1 storage within similar price range.

• Just read about the $2.5 instance on the other thread. Where is the link to this 'pay one get two' promotion?

• sinsin Member

Been using VULTR since soon after they started up and I've rarely ever experienced any issues or downtime with them, they're freaking excellent.

• $5 per month not much reality our times, there a lot of better and cheaper deals everywhere, they must reduce prices to attract more buyers

xiyan said: 15 locations

oneprovider and vpsfast do 28+ locations in one place. No credit card in file needed.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jenkki said: oneprovider and vpsfast do 28+ locations in one place. No credit card in file needed.

Right, because with their API, firewalls, load balancers, and block storage, vpsfast is pretty much on par with DO and Vultr.

Thanked by 1fourzerofour
  • fourzerofourfourzerofour Member
    edited March 2017

@jenkki said:
    $5 per month not much reality our times, there a lot of better and cheaper deals everywhere, they must reduce prices to attract more buyers

xiyan said: 15 locations

oneprovider and vpsfast do 28+ locations in one place. No credit card in file needed.

Their $2.50 plan is cheaper AND better than both OneProvider and VPSfast. Sure the number of locations is lower but you are receiving a very good and consistent product.

• Sadly I am an existing customer and can't seem to be able to take advantage of this offer

• So, wheres this promotion OP is talking about?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

ethancedrik said: Sadly I am an existing customer and can't seem to be able to take advantage of this offer

...eh? Just add an instance. I was offered the $2.50 pricing.

Let's continue in the existing thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/107307/vultr-2-50-for-512mb#latest

This discussion has been closed.