Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX / VolumeDrive Down Again?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX / VolumeDrive Down Again?

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
edited February 2017 in Outages

Looks like my little storage box with them is not responding to ping or anything else for that matter.

Anyone else? @VolumeDrve?

Comments

• Yeah, my servers started to be slow since yesterday.
    Now, it is also impossible to keep a ssh connection for more than one minute.
    I talked with support and they are working on it.
    I hope they get everything sorted soon.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@rktmedia they told me it was already fixed. I rebooted my box and now it won't even come back up. Really starting to get pissed off now.

• It's time again for http://quadixrefugees.com !

@wwabbit looks that way. Super frustrating when they tell you an issue is resolved and it's not.

The issue has now been resolved. It was partially my fault, as I had fstab mounting my second drive and apparently there's an issue with the second drive.

• There was a brief packet loss issue this morning on a small segment of the network that was resolved hours ago. agoldenberg's issue was the result of a reboot and a bad fstab entry preventing the server from loading. Sorry to disappoint on $9.50 dedicated servers, don't think quadix refugee sale is applicable today.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • That popcorn background makes me hungry

Like @VolumeDrive said. I was partially to blame for not being able to connect after the reboot. But leading up to the reboot I couldn't even keep a terminal connection up. Hence the reboot and fuckery that followed, @jarland can close this if you like.

• volumedrive said: don't think quadix refugee sale is applicable today.

Fixed

• That volumedrive post was savage....

• why is everyone still hating on Quadix so much for no reason? They offer great value for money imo

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2017

Yay, "no reason"...

• @AlyssaD said:
    That volumedrive post was savage....

2017 . . . 'factual' is now 'savage'.

• taro222 said: why is everyone still hating on Quadix so much for no reason?

Read up on what VolumeDrive (Quadix) did to BurstNET

Thanked by 1letbox
  • @Microlinux said:

@AlyssaD said:
    That volumedrive post was savage....

2017 . . . 'factual' is now 'savage'.

I'd still consider it savage... You can be factually savage.