Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 500Gbps Voxility Filtered IP ★ 40% OFF + FREE DDoS Protection ★ 1GB KVM ★ Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 500Gbps Voxility Filtered IP ★ 40% OFF + FREE DDoS Protection ★ 1GB KVM ★ Los Angeles

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Today, we have an extremely exciting offer. VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable services since 2014, and today we take that quality to the next level by adding more features to our hosting services. We are happy to announce that all of our services in Los Angeles are now eligible to purchase a DDoS filtered IP address, with services provided by Voxility, just a block down from our Los Angeles location. This service will be provided for only $2 per month, but for a limited time in this offer, receive a large discount as well as a practically free protected address. Current customers who contact us by the end of the month, and who have an SSD2G plan or above at a monthly term can also receive a filtered IP for one service, absolutely free. All of the plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. KVM virtualization is offered. Expore the full list of features below. The offer is limited quantity, and may expire or change at any time. Offers are currently set to expire at 02/28/2017.

Please note that if your service comes with a filtered IP, then it will be setup manually and delivered at a later time. The IP that comes with the service on instant delivery is not protected. Please be patient while the protected IP is set up and delivered.

Offer Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive - RAID 10
  • Protection: Available, 500Gbps
  • Uptime: 100% Guaranteed, auto-credited on downtime
  • Support: Free, included

KVM & Windows Packages

★ SSD512 KVM ★ All available locations

• 512MB RAM
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4
  • SolusVM/KVM Virtualization - Linux Only

$1.60 per month - ORDER NOW (60% OFF)

★ SSD1G KVM + 500Gbps Protection Bundle ★ Los Angeles Only

• 1024MB RAM
  • 20GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 +Filtered IP included
  • SolusVM/KVM Virtualization - Linux/Windows

$4.20 per month - ORDER NOW (40% OFF)

Learn More

Terms & Conditions: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: One refund per customer, per our terms.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information.

Comments

• I miss you guys! C'mon, give us IPv6!

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • ucxoucxo Member
    edited February 2017

(Are we imitating WHT now?)

Thanked by 1andredoc
  • Nice offers.

• Nice offers, my services at Virmach have been quite good.

• Do you have 256MB kvm discount?

• Your website seems broken: https://i.gyazo.com/d93016689df5b943201ce340b91eb160.png

Seems like this css file is missing/typo'd.

• @Leder said:
    Do you have 256MB kvm discount?

Their promo LEB30 is still available .

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

teamacc said: Your website seems broken: https://i.gyazo.com/d93016689df5b943201ce340b91eb160.png

Seems like this css file is missing/typo'd.

Should be fixed now. If not, please contact me with more information.

Leder said: Do you have 256MB kvm discount?

You can use the code @Yandex provided.

Rob92 said: 8:17PM FlagThanks

Nice offers, my services at Virmach have been quite good.

Hxxx said: Nice offers.

WSS said: I miss you guys!

Thank you for the support.

WSS said: C'mon, give us IPv6!

Unfortunately, we're not currently focusing on this.

• @VirMach said:

507811 Tickets

My friend's order does not seem to be audited by the hope that you can help

• WSS said: I miss you guys! C'mon, give us IPv6!

Shh, they are working on IPv7 now. Do not disturb.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @Anna_Parker said:

WSS said: I miss you guys! C'mon, give us IPv6!

Shh, they are working on IPv7 now. Do not disturb.

haha

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member
    edited February 2017

if i buy a monthly $1.6 ,then can i change to annually $14.4 ??

• Ordered my kvm and it was instantly provisioned :claps:

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @zhuyijun said:

I have the same question

zhuyijun said: 6:06AM edited 6:07AM FlagThanks

I have the same question

Our billing department can usually handle this request but there may be a processing fee associated with the change, since our system is not currently capable of automatically changing terms without human intervention. The fee is typically our standard $3 one-time custom request fee. If you need service for a year, it's best to purchase it for a year to begin with, as you will save money.

• @jooja said:

@zhuyijun said:

I have the same question

I had made it.

• hi, ordered one but maxmind error...

ticket #783832

edited February 2017

what i bought is their chicago ip is not Eonix ip such as test ip 170.130.139.3 ,but ColoCrossing ip , i submited a tk but they said cant move to that Eonix ip block , what should i do ?

edited February 2017

zhuyijun said: what i bought is their chicago ip is not Eonix ip such as test ip 170.130.139.3 ,but ColoCrossing ip , i submited a tk but they said cant move to that Eonix ip block , what should i do ?

You're still eligible for a cancellation & refund. Unfortunately we use both Eonix and ColoCrossing for that location, so you can't be guaranteed a specific datacenter. You could also pay to migrate, if space is available in Eonix. Seeing as Syed said it's unavailable, it's most likely full.

• @VirMach said:

I found that many people were unable to pay through the purchase, usually they were misled into fraudulent orders, especially Chinese customers

qq7119 said: I found that many people were unable to pay through the purchase, usually they were misled into fraudulent orders, especially Chinese customers

If that occurs, please create a ticket and it will be handled as soon as possible.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited February 2017

@VirMach said:

qq7119 said: I found that many people were unable to pay through the purchase, usually they were misled into fraudulent orders, especially Chinese customers

If that occurs, please create a ticket and it will be handled as soon as possible.

Ticket Created #360132

Ticket Created #942342

Hi, I have two friends around, that's what they have already submitted

Thank you for everything you can do for them

edited February 2017

@VirMach said:

zhuyijun said: what i bought is their chicago ip is not Eonix ip such as test ip 170.130.139.3 ,but ColoCrossing ip , i submited a tk but they said cant move to that Eonix ip block , what should i do ?

You're still eligible for a cancellation & refund. Unfortunately we use both Eonix and ColoCrossing for that location, so you can't be guaranteed a specific datacenter. You could also pay to migrate, if space is available in Eonix. Seeing as Syed said it's unavailable, it's most likely full.

but Syed did not note me that ,then why not restock Eonix ?

• why should they re-stock it?

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
    Bundle Requirements Not Met

The selected bundle cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers

only one per customer?

KVM SSD LA with filtered ip

@dedicados said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms
    Bundle Requirements Not Met

The selected bundle cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers

only one per customer?

KVM SSD LA with filtered ip

Make sure you don't have any other product or promo codes in your cart.

• Let me try :)

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2017

done, ordered but flagged by maxmind, like always....

ticket #835269

please