Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a WHMCS install I can use
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a WHMCS install I can use

snelwegsnelweg Member
edited February 2013 in General

Hi,

I want to start using WHMCS as a business administration tool for my domains and vps's I rent. So basicaly billing and renewals.
Is there anybody with a cheap license I can use?
A small VPS ( 128/256 MB) with a licensed WHMS is what I am looking for. I do not need to control servers or anything, I just need cron and a license.

Comments

• Licensepal

• Why would you want to use WHMCS for just management? If you use solusvm theres a perfect free tool for that(vps wise) and as for domains theres another tool(forget the name of it).

http://solusvmcontroller.com/

• @curtisg said: Why would you want to use WHMCS for just management?

I want to use it for administration, NOT management.

• @snelweg said: I want to use it for administration, NOT management.

... whmcs is not the answer even still.

• @GetKVM_Ash said: Licensepal

I saw some offers of a cheap vps and a free whmcs (internal) license. That is what I am after. But I'd rather buy from a company here then from a shady website.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

A small 128MB or 256MB VPS with a license from say, licensepal to cut down on costs should be fine.

• @RobertJFClarke said: A small 128MB or 256MB VPS

Great, so I now know the minimum specs for the VPS, will add that to my initial post.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Licensepal is NOT some shady site... they are a well known WHMCS reseller at significantly better prices than direct.

• @shovenose said: Licensepal is NOT some shady site... they are a well known WHMCS reseller at significantly better prices than direct.

That is not what I said, and certainly not what I meant.
    I am after a cheap license, internal or otherwise.

• I guess you could look into webmin although I am unsure if its able to control multiple servers...

• snelwegsnelweg Member
    edited February 2013

@ATHK said: I guess you could look into webmin although I am unsure if its able to control multiple servers...

I do not want to control servers, I want to use it for my business administration

(and btw: webmin/virtualmin are able to control multiple servers through clustering)

• Thank you for that, I apologize for not reading the original post properly!

• Im confused here. You aren't going to get them any cheaper than licensepal short of going through Hostigation or something.

• snelwegsnelweg Member
    edited February 2013

@GetKVM_Ash said: licensepal short of going through Hostigation

That is precisely what I am looking for, thanks. I will look into that option.

ok, checked it out. Thanks for the tip.

• Ironically enough "snelweg" is Dutch for highway, but if you make it "snel weg" it means something like "gone rapidly".

• @mpkossen said: Ironically enough "snelweg" is Dutch for highway, but if you make it "snel weg" it means something like "gone rapidly".

Ik ben dan ook gek op Ironie ;)