Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


WEB and OVZ DEAL! - Starts at $1/yr and $30/yr [Double Disk Promo]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

WEB and OVZ DEAL! - Starts at $1/yr and $30/yr [Double Disk Promo]

CamCam Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2017 in Offers

Hello everyone,
I have some more LEB deals here. If you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

LEB-WEB-2
3 Websites
1 GB Full SSD Storage
50GB Bandwidth
3 Email Addresses
3 FTP Users
$1/year - Order Now in the UK

LEB-VPS-2
2GB RAM
40GB Disk Space (Doubled to 80*)
1TB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
$30/year - Order Now in Germany

LEB-VPS-3
4GB RAM
80GB Disk Space (Doubled to 160*)
1TB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
1 IPv6 Address
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
$40/year - Order Now in Germany

*Double disk only valid for new orders. Submit ticket to get double disk space.

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offer!

Test IP VPS (DE): 88.198.50.201
Test IP WEB (UK):185.116.215.111

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 1orenji

Comments

  • How long have you been in business?

    If this is "offered as yourself" then probably not long enough to get above the 15 usd/year limit on yearly offers.

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    I have done business with other services since 2013. I have changed domains a few times but this is my current offerings under my name.

  • test ip uk?

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @hzr said:
    test ip uk?

    My apologies, The ip in the post is for VPS. Here is web UK 185.116.215.111.

  • My guess that "LEB-WEB-2" is a shared hosting plan? If so, it should go under "shared hosting offers" section and shouldn't be in the same thread as your VPS offer.

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @TheOnlyDK said:
    My guess that "LEB-WEB-2" is a shared hosting plan? If so, it should go under "shared hosting offers" section and shouldn't be in the same thread as your VPS offer.

    It is allowed.

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    I came for the $1/year VPS :'(

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @brueggus said:
    I came for the $1/year VPS :'(

    I wish I could offer that for you. ;(

  • nice bait

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • 3 Websites

    @cam246, you are supposed to post shared offers in a corresponding category https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/shared-hosting-offers

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @bersy said:

    3 Websites

    @cam246, you are supposed to post shared offers in a corresponding category https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/shared-hosting-offers

    I appreciate the concern but, You can post both vps and web offers in one thread.

    Thanked by 1bersy
  • bersybersy Member
    edited February 2017

    cam246 said: I appreciate the concern but, You can post both vps and web offers in one thread.

    Yes, sorry, good point. It's just the first time I see both types of offers in one thread out here.

  • You are definitely not the first to post a mixed type offer. I'd like you to provide some more details about the WEB offer: os, web server, control panel, Let's Encrypt integration, R1Soft backups, SSH access are all taken into consideration when choosing a shared hosting provider. Having had a look at you website, I appreciate you approach and wish your business good luck!

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

    @simlev said:
    You are definitely not the first to post a mixed type offer. I'd like you to provide some more details about the WEB offer: os, web server, control panel, Let's Encrypt integration, R1Soft backups, SSH access are all taken into consideration when choosing a shared hosting provider. Having had a look at you website, I appreciate you approach and wish your business good luck!

    Hi,
    For webhosting I am using cPanel with Apache. I do have Let's Encrypt, R1Soft Restore Backups, and I do provide SSH access.

    Let me know of any more questions!

    Thank you,
    Cam

  • @cam246 so what's the email rate per hour?

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

    @tenpera said:
    @cam246 so what's the email rate per hour?

    All plans are set to unlimited. Of Course any type of abuse will get you suspended.

    Edit: My apologies, all plans actually start at 15 emails per hour but can be relaxed if necessary.

  • orenjiorenji Member
    edited February 2017

    amazing price, i'm using LEB-WEB-2
    my site on package : https://lowcoupon.com/
    very fast and stable :)
    it's a answer for new blogger like me .
    thanks :) (y)

    Thanked by 1Cam
  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @orenji said:
    amazing price, i'm using LEB-WEB-2
    my site on package : https://lowcoupon.com/
    very fast and stable :)
    it's a answer for new blogger like me .
    thanks :) (y)

    Great! Thank you for the feedback! :D

    Thanked by 1orenji
  • can you offer an extra IP and price.

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2017

    @Palshere said:
    can you offer an extra IP and price.

    Ip's are $2/month or $20/year. Justification is needed.

Sign In or Register to comment.