Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monitor Need Beta-testers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

curtisgcurtisg Banned
edited February 2013 in General

I'm searching for a few beta testers to test the new monitoring service I am creating. Basically, you have free SSL, all monitoring is free. Check unlimited servers/sites/etc.

We're working on getting WildCard SSL, but for now we don't have wildcard, just standard possitivessl.
When we get WildCard SSL, we'll make it so you can have https://yourusername.monitordot.com/ and you can have a mini panel to manage what is shown publicly.

If you want to beta test, send me a PM and I'll create you a login. Your PM must include a valid email address.

Thanks.

Comments

• jhjh Member

@curtisg said: We're working on getting WildCard SSL, but for now we don't have wildcard, just standard possitivessl.

Why not?

• @curtisg Just curious, could you please tell us a little bit more about what makes your service better, then, say the openstatus script? I am not bashing or anything, just genuinely trying to see what is the benefit. thanks!

• @curtisg You can still grab AlphaSSL's Wildcard certs for only $45.

• We don use nicks open status we use a custom script we made. It's free monitoring service for unlimited sites/ips etc and you soon will have your own panel and a new feature which will be an API and hosts can create categories so you can provide monitoring to clients etc

• Wow, just want i needed as my pingdom is just about to expire. I do not mind donating some money just to support this free monitoring service! great job @custisg!

• DeanDean Member
    edited February 2013

Also check out IPXCore's Wildcard SSL - i've used them for my wildcard cert.

• pick me, i can try it.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2013

I wish you would finish a project for once instead of opening threads about something your "making". Let me give you a view from my eyes:

December 2012
    Need test environment for Central VPS Control Panel(custom made VPS control panel)

December 2012
    Lowend CDN launch

December 2012
    Central VPS Control Panel

January 2012
    Virtual Browse preview

January 2012
    Need beta testers for web software(live support software)

January 2012
    ChatBrew - Live Support Solution

February 2012

Are any of these finished? Just saying.

And in between that you have started a VPS company, attempted to sell dedicated servers, WHMCS integrations and website designs.

Just pick something to stick to and put all of your effort into making that into a success.

• @curtisg must work 24/7 to accomplish all those tasks!

• @GetKVM_Ash said: December 2012

Need test environment for Central VPS Control Panel(custom made VPS control panel)
    Tested, looks and works fine.

December 2012

Lowend CDN launch
    Yep, it works fine for my private sites.

December 2012

Central VPS Control Panel
    Looks and works fine. Open source on github.

January 2012

Virtual Browse preview
    Open source on github.

January 2012

Need beta testers for web software(live support software)
    completed.

January 2012

ChatBrew - Live Support Solution
    completed, works fine

February 2012

being tested right now

Are any of these finished? Just saying.

• flyfly Member
    edited February 2013

can someone post the link to the alphassl wildcard discount??

• @fly http://garrisonhost.com/ssl.htm

Full disclosure: GarrisonHost and SSDVirt are both part of Garrison Network Solutions LLC.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Aw somebody beat me to it :(