Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where to get best prepaid card for free ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

where to get best prepaid card for free ?

does anybody knows any website or company that offers free international prepaid visa card or master card with no monthly fees without setup or activation fees ?

Comments

• Which country are you buying from, son?

• WSSWSS Member

Not for the last ten years or so..

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited January 2017

@Nekki said:
    Which country are you buying from, son?

the wastelands

where he can buy annonimously his weed

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

Can get one with one time setup fee easy from everywhere

• i am from india and i am looking for visa prepaid card which can be worked with atm and international online purchases.

able to receive or deposit payments in card.
    no monthly or yearly fees.

i remembered there was such service which was called ikobo it was nice.

• Sounds like you're up to no good ;)

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited January 2017

Revolut is the closest thing to what you're asking but they recently stopped serving (and cancelled all existing cards) in so many countries. That was a sudden move and they only gave a short notice which was not nice, but money was safe - people could empty their MasterCard through ATMs in remaining days (or request a bank transfer).

If you're lucky to be a resident in a country they serve, I think they are a good option.

• I can recommend coinizy or advcash if you are looking for a virtual debit card.

• farsighter said: Revolut is the closest thing to what you're asking but they recently stopped serving (and cancelled all existing cards) in so many countries. That was a sudden move and they only gave a short notice which was not nice, but money was safe - people could empty their MasterCard through ATMs in remaining days (or request a bank transfer).

I'm a bit worried about Revolut, they've done a few strange things recently (the offer in the UK of ludicrous interest if you loaded and kept £500 on your card for a period of time, for example). I'm wondering if they'll be around much longer.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • jhjh Member

Revolut's business is flawed. The only selling point is that it's free. They need to charge something to keep the lights on, which loses then their only advantage.

That said, I have one and it had saved me a lot on trips to Korea and the US.

• Just buy a $1-$5 prepaid gift card somewhere. It will save you a bunch of time because nowhere really offers online prepaids for free.

• Are there any good and nice prepaid cards for less then 30$ / y? Same requirements like OP has.

• @Cyph3r said:
    Sounds like you're up to no good ;)

Sounds like you have no idea about the world outside your village.

• desperand said: Are there any good and nice prepaid cards for less then 30$ / y? Same requirements like OP has.

Have a look at Payoneer, but they do have an annual fee of $29.95 IIRC.

• impossible ;)

• @Verelox said:

There exist totally legit ways to not pay that, plus sometimes less from the rest of the fees.

• @deadbeef said:

@Verelox said:

There exist totally legit ways to not pay that, plus sometimes less from the rest of the fees.

How? I've heard of that company but have never used them. I am curious about this, though.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited January 2017

@user123 said:

@deadbeef said:

@Verelox said:

How? I've heard of that company but have never used them. I am curious about this, though.

Payoneer's target niche is "companies that need to pay employees around the world". Substitute employees with affiliates, find a company that sponsors payoneer cards for its own affiliates, register as one for free -> win.

• @deadbeef said:

@user123 said:

@deadbeef said:

@Verelox said:

Payoneer's target niche is "companies that need to pay employees around the world". Substitute employees with affiliates, find a company that sponsors payoneer cards for its own affiliates, register as one for free -> win.

any example? Or just theory?

• @desperand said:

@deadbeef said:

@user123 said:

@deadbeef said:

@Verelox said:

any example? Or just theory?

For you, it's going to be theory until you find it. For me, it's in my wallet.

• prepaid virtual cards are there like entropay but they dont accept local bank transfer instantly, and buying a prepaid virtual card option is to pay lot of money online for spending $10.

• Cyph3rCyph3r Member
    edited January 2017

@deadbeef said:

@Cyph3r said:
    Sounds like you're up to no good ;)

Sounds like you have no idea about the world outside your village.

I've lived on 5 different continents and 8 different countries, and I don't mean visited but actually lived there for at least 6 months + but okay

• @phpsunchat said:
    prepaid virtual cards are there like entropay but they dont accept local bank transfer instantly, and buying a prepaid virtual card option is to pay lot of money online for spending $10.

Did u check this :

https://www.isaumya.com/paypal-google-wallet-indian-debit-card-support/

Just Add your debit Card from Any Bank and it works superb !

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited January 2017

farsighter said: Revolut

They have only $500 per year limits for non verified accounts and ship only to US and EU. Also for top up need other real bank card (prepaid not accepted) with upload pic with front and back your card to them. I think this unacceptable for security reason. Just waste time.

• @jh said:
    Revolut's business is flawed. The only selling point is that it's free. They need to charge something to keep the lights on, which loses then their only advantage.

If they had the deposits then they probably wouldn't need to, but I'm guessing most people aren't leaving a lot of money on their cards - the most I ever have on there is one week's worth of travel and lunch cash, I imagine others do similarly.

• Nekki said: Revolut's business is flawed

They designed for 1-st party world where no troubles with banks and bank cards itself