Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StormVZ - 3GB LEB! - 3 Locations - Gbit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StormVZ - 3GB LEB! - 3 Locations - Gbit

PatrickPatrick Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

StormVZ owned and operated by Web Phase Limited (Registered in England & Wales), as a hosting provider we are very well aware of how important websites are to businesses and is more aware that the value and functionality of the website also depends on the performance of its web host. Excellent service and reliability is what matters and is what StormVZ is all about.

★★★ CUSTOMER REVIEWS ★★★
We provide some of the best prices in the industry at the same time we ensure services are of high standard, we have a proven track record to providing top customer service and enterprise performance! Just take a look at some of client reviews...
http://ratelobby.com/review/279/stormvz
http://www.serchen.co.uk/company/stormvz-ltd/

Posted earlier on LEB: First 3GB LEB!!!
http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/stormvz-6-94month-3072mb-openvz-vps-in-chicago-buffalo-maidenhead/

LEB FEB 3072UK
4 Shared Cores
75GB Raid 10 DiskSpace
3072MB RAM
750GB Bandwidth - GBIT
1 IPv4 Address
5 IPv6 Address
OpenVZ/SolusVM
$6.94/Month – Order Link

LEB FEB 3072US
4 Shared Cores
75GB Raid 10 Diskspace
3072MB RAM
750GB Bandwidth - GBIT
2 IPv4 Address
OpenVZ/SolusVM
$6.94/Month – Order Link

Network Information
Maidenhead, UK
Test IPv4: 95.154.225.67
Test File: http://maidenhead.stormvz.com/100mb.bin

Buffalo, New York
Test IPv4: 192.210.146.242
Test File: http://buffalo.stormvz.com/100mb.bin

Chicago, Illinois
Test IPv4: 192.210.231.99
Test File: http://chicago.stormvz.com/100mb.bin

Comments

• I can smell some drama approaching

oh and I don't find your terms of service/aup on your website anyway, please fix this :(

• Under corporate tab/menu

http://stormvz.com/terms.html

• You post this after I got a 2GB VPS lol

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@gubbyte said: I can smell some drama approaching

Seems like it's already upon us D:

• I recently signed up for a small plan in the UK location and really like it. Despite being 'across the pond' and in the center of the united states, I get great connectivity to it, and the server itself is very responsive. You can't go wrong here.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

IPv6?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

@Maounique For UK only atm.

• "First 3GB LEB!!!"

actually the 2nd, UGVPS ran a 3-day $5.50 monthly 3GB special Christmas weekend on WHT (I picked up 2).

"I recently signed up for a small plan in the UK location and really like it."

I signed up for today's special: instant setup, rapid support ticket answering/solving (enabling quotas). I'm happy.

"I get great connectivity to it"

...especially when I ping it from my VPS at DotVPS :P
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.436/0.530/0.580/0.056 ms

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited February 2013

this is a shit offer because I say so

(this is constructive feedback, please don't flame)

edit: in fact, have a few reasons

• TOS is hidden away under some "corporate" tab I'd never click
    • confusion between stormvz and "web phase" sitewide
    • retarded mcafee security seals on homepage
    • over-designed template
    • ssl or www. isn't default
    • retarded currency converter widget at the fucking side
    • too poor to host own cpanel/softaculous demos
    • very strict acceptable use policy
    • faq redirects to webphase.net (make your mind up)
    • retarded comodo security seal in my way
    • more retarded designs for every page
    • having ev ssl (you don't need this)
    • web hosting charges £2 for dedicated IP
    • private whois info
    • it's LEMP, not LNMP
    • putting reviews all over your site (read: nobody cares)
    • using WHMCS announcements as a blog, lol

0/10 host would never use

• @gubbyte - seems like someone is mad :P

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited February 2013

gubbyte said "private whois info"

their WHOIS information is public and lists the domain owner's legal name (Web Phase Limited) and registered office address (which matches the registered office address on file with CompaniesHouse.gov.uk)

"retarded mcafee security seals on homepage"

On what planet is having a valid McAfee seal that shows the site undergoes a daily vulnerability scan and doesn't have gaping security holes considered a negative?

• @DomainBop said: actually the 2nd, UGVPS ran a 3-day $5.50 monthly 3GB special Christmas weekend on WHT (I picked up 2).

Prometeus had a 3gb promo as well.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Congrats on such a bold offer guys!

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Tempting..
    Congrats guys, svz is a top company!

• Lol, @gubbyte you forgot to mention his fake 93K twitter followers.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

@dominicl said: Tempting..

Congrats guys, svz is a top company!

@jarland said: Congrats on such a bold offer guys!

@Damian said: I recently signed up for a small plan in the UK location and really like it. Despite being 'across the pond' and in the center of the united states, I get great connectivity to it, and the server itself is very responsive. You can't go wrong here.

@DomainBop said: I signed up for today's special: instant setup, rapid support ticket answering/solving (enabling quotas). I'm happy.

Thanks! <3

For others please don't get butthurt?, I'm not going to bother replying. I'm not going to get mad, especially @gubbyte since you seem socially inactive and seems that LET is the only place to get your anger out when your out of day care.

Oh btw, I can chuck at $1-2 for a McAfee seal for the fun, that is no money to me. StormVZ isn't my full time job so don't worry where I have a lot of funding still left.

Tl;dr We're growing quicker then ever and will be doing a lot more then this in the future, love or hate we're here to stay.

• ZigaraZigara Member
    edited February 2013

Looks like @gubbyte needs an icepack for his sore anus.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited February 2013

@Patrick said: I'm not going to bother replying

But you just did, moron.

@Patrick said: Oh btw, I can chuck at $1-2 for a McAfee seal for the fun, that is no money to me.

Not the point. It shits up your site.

• Any chance of a plan with this sort of HDD but less RAM? Would make for a nice ownCloud...

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited February 2013

@Patrick said: Thanks! <3

For others please don't get butthurt?, I'm not going to bother replying. I'm not going to get mad, especially @gubbyte since you seem socially inactive and seems that LET is the only place to get your anger out when your out of day care.

Good that you didn't conclude he's not *xually active too

• @Intcs said: Good that you didn't conclude he's not *xually active too

Not denying that, but you could say the same about the majority of LET.

• @Nekki said: Any chance of a plan with this sort of HDD but less RAM? Would make for a nice ownCloud...

If it's for private use, sure we could possibly work something out. Send me a PM :)

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited February 2013

@gubbyte said: Not denying that, but you could say the same about the majority of LET.

To work with servers/hosting is of the things that can eat all the time. Not to mention if you run a whole company (ie like Patrick :P)
    I've had an advice from a "teacher" when I was like 15 to get into computers and stuff because he thought that I'm always concerned and quiet, now I know for sure if that was Autism, then he just gave me the killer recipe to advance my autism :D Either case it's obvious that he "sent me far" quite well :) I know there's at least one Autism thread http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/38872

• Moving corporate servers, all services online and fast as ever :) Site should be back up soon.

Enough stock and fresh servers also available to handle new influx of orders tomorrow.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

Our corporate servers has been successfully migrated, please clear cookie/cache and feel free to order!

Thanks once again for everyones patience, been a long saturday.

• atrocious grammar, sir

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

@gubbyte said: atrocious grammar, sir

It's been a long day, give a man a break. Hows your 24 hour sitting in the corner of room on the PC going?

On another note, keep them orders coming :) If you need the 3GB in Quadranet, Los Angeles feel free to email me [email protected]

• Just say no to grammar Nazism. Probably illegal according to EU authorities.

Congrats on the great offer @Patrick. Seems like you are the only current and valid one with stock available.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited February 2013

@pubcrawler said: Congrats on the great offer @Patrick. Seems like you are the only current and valid one with stock available.

Thanks! Concentrating on mainly UK at the moment now, US will be available now and then since we have quite few servers in Buffalo and Chicago. We have added 3GB for Los Angeles (Quadranet) for a limited time as well.

Got 2 more UK nodes coming up tomorrow so this 3GB will last a while, all will include 2 IPs in UK as well and IPv6. IPv4+IPv6 rDNS will be available automatically from SolusVM CP as well.

• New UK Node up...UK KVM will be up soon!