Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good CPU/2 GB RAM/1 TB space/Unmetered traffic. Recommendations?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good CPU/2 GB RAM/1 TB space/Unmetered traffic. Recommendations?

Looking for a server with the above specs. ^ Any recommendations?

Comments

• how much do you want to spend?

• As less as possible.

• kimsufi

• @bersy said:
    kimsufi

Too much paperwork if I'm correct.

• File sharing? Better get a dedicated line then. If not I guess there are some hosts which can offer 100 mbits unmetered

• @varunchopra said:

@bersy said:
    kimsufi

The ordering process isn't the nicest experience, but I didn't really have to do any paperwork, unless you meant something else and I'm completely missing it.

That being said, I missed the recent KS-2E offer. Do you guys have any ideas when such deals are going to happen again?

• @varunchopra why not use one of your idle servers that you had no clue what to do with in your very very re3cent other thread. As far as this thread- no budget, no location, no intended use, no info on wanting DMCA avoiding servers (my guess is that what you really want), is it for tor- relay or exit? How do you expect more offers? As far as kimsufi they do request documentation sometimes - presume you dont want to use real name then? let me guess do you really want to pay with bitcoin too?

• @Ympker said:
    File sharing? Better get a dedicated line then. If not I guess there are some hosts which can offer 100 mbits unmetered

Plex.

@OhMyMy said:
    @varunchopra why not use one of your idle servers that you had no clue what to do with in your very very re3cent other thread. As far as this thread- no budget, no location, no intended use, no info on wanting DMCA avoiding servers (my guess is that what you really want), is it for tor- relay or exit? How do you expect more offers? As far as kimsufi they do request documentation sometimes - presume you dont want to use real name then? let me guess do you really want to pay with bitcoin too?

Rofl.

@fbcpck said:

@varunchopra said:

@bersy said:
    kimsufi

The ordering process isn't the nicest experience, but I didn't really have to do any paperwork, unless you meant something else and I'm completely missing it.

That being said, I missed the recent KS-2E offer. Do you guys have any ideas when such deals are going to happen again?

Afaik, I need to get my papers verified by them beforehand. Not going to do that.