Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK cPanel Reseller SSD Hosting with fast server please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK cPanel Reseller SSD Hosting with fast server please

Can I have a list of UK UK cPanel Reseller SSD Hosting please?

Comments

• We can do this. What sort of specifications do you require and what's your budget?

• WHTWHT Member

Pageclick can do the job.

Thanked by 2Ishaq HyperSpeed
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited January 2017

Hi @n1kko,

Do you have any specific requirements such as the space/bandwidth needed to assist hosts in providing relevant packages for your needs?

• @ishaq, Hostus

Thanked by 2Ishaq AlexanderM
  • Check out our UK brand - http://hostland.co.uk :)

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
  • I'd recommend Smart Hosting (www.bestwebhosting.co.uk). Their hosting is very quick and the host node specs are huge! Plus, their support team is the best I have ever dealt with.

You can help me out by using my referral link if you wish. HTTPS://www.smarthosting.co.uk/aff.php?aff=272

• @david_reid said:
    I'd recommend Smart Hosting (www.bestwebhosting.co.uk). Their hosting is very quick and the host node specs are huge! Plus, their support team is the best I have ever dealt with.

Do you use them? I do, and they'll be the last on the list to recommend of all the hosts I currently have (and maybe that I've ever had).

Thanked by 1WHT
  • david_reiddavid_reid Member
    edited January 2017

@priest said:

@david_reid said:
    I'd recommend Smart Hosting (www.bestwebhosting.co.uk). Their hosting is very quick and the host node specs are huge! Plus, their support team is the best I have ever dealt with.

Do you use them? I do, and they'll be the last on the list to recommend of all the hosts I currently have (and maybe that I've ever had).

I do. All my Web Design clients use them as well. Sorry OP for going off topic but, what issues did you have with them @priest ? (We can move to PM if you wish)

• mrdarkimrdarki Member
    edited January 2017

@david_reid i would have to disagree as one guy i know is using them for more then 4 months and he does not have too many clients, and all of them are complaining about slow servers / long downtimes time to time.

Don't use bestwebhosting.

• @mrdarki said:
    @david_reid i would have to disagree as one guy i know is using them for more then 4 months and he does not have too many clients, and all of them are complaining about slow servers / long downtimes time to time.

Don't use bestwebhosting.

The downtimes are minimal really. The only time Smart Hosting goes down is when there is a DDoS attack. When they do get DDoSed the attack is usually quite big but they usually mitigate the attack very quickly.

Secondly, I've always found the servers to be very quick. At the beginning of 2016, they upgraded all of their nodes to Dell R820 systems all with 512GB RAM and 128 CPU cores as standard. Plus, their 'clouds' run on OnAPP which allows for failover.

Just my 2 cents but, I do understand about the downtime when large DDoS attacks happen.

• n1kkon1kko Member
    edited January 2017

Thanks guys, my requirements would have to be the following

cPanel

Cloudlinux

80-100GB SSD for speed

Dedicated IP

Most my own and clients sites are wordpress so need a good reliable company with top class servers. I run all DNS via Cloudflare & will be running mail via MXroute. Budget is not an issue if I get top class service ;)

• I'd recommend @ishaq for this one. Not used HostUS but hopefully you'll find a good deal ;-)

Thanked by 1Ishaq
  • n1kkon1kko Member
    edited January 2017

@HyperSpeed said:
    I'd recommend @ishaq for this one. Not used HostUS but hopefully you'll find a good deal ;-)

Tried @ishaq but he couldn't offer a dedicated IP

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited January 2017

Then bestwebhosting.co.uk / smarthosting.co.uk isn't for you. They do not offer dedicated IP addresses and it resolves to their melbourne.co.uk domain. I am currently signed up with their reseller.

• @Jack said:
    We include a free dedicated IP on our reseller packages.

Just signed up thanks @Jack

Thanked by 1DeletedUser