Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ThemeForest Envato Bundle Sale (Thanks to @jcaleb)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ThemeForest Envato Bundle Sale (Thanks to @jcaleb)

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited January 2013 in General

@jcaleb posted it first in the Cest Pit but I think it is such a great bundle on sale that it deserves its own thread for those who never read Cest Pit:

http://themeforest.net/bundles/mobile?WT.mc_id=HeaderMBundleTF2

Everything on that page is part of one single bundle and you pay 20 bucks. Ends in approximately 13 hours from now (6:42EST).

All credit goes to @jcaleb though. Enjoy!

Comments

• Thanks zhuanyi. It has been going for a week, but I thought most of you guys know it already =)

• @jcaleb said: Thanks zhuanyi. It has been going for a week, but I thought most of you guys know it already =)

Honestly it was like my second time reading the Cest Pit this month and the first time that I really thought it was really useful, thank you!

• Re-post here of my download page

• why can't they make it pay-what-you-want, like the humble bundle :(

• @gubbyte said: why can't they make it pay-what-you-want, like the humble bundle :(

Haven't seen that before

• @gubbyte said: why can't they make it pay-what-you-want, like the humble bundle :(

Because then you'll be paying $0.01

• Awesome find @jcaleb, just bought it :)

• great!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@gubbyte said: why can't they make it pay-what-you-want, like the humble bundle :(

why can't you pay $20 :(

:P

• @jarland said: why can't you pay $20 :(

:P

I have no use for what's in their bundle. If they let me set a price, then it would encourage me to buy it for a price I want, and make use of it. :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@gubbyte said: encourage me to buy it

You just like shiny new things :P

• Ordered one.

Your purchase of The Envato Mobile Bundle is complete! Thank you! You can download your purchase from this page.

Thanks @Zhuanyi

• @gubbyte said: I have no use for what's in their bundle. If they let me set a price, then it would encourage me to buy it for a price I want, and make use of it. :)

You can buy them individually at regular price.

• Are there a lot of these bundles? I'm not really into mobile development but I can imagine there could be made some amazing bundles that would really benefit me.

• @ztec said: Are there a lot of these bundles? I'm not really into mobile development but I can imagine there could be made some amazing bundles that would really benefit me.

Their wordpress themes bundled are nice