Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review - Verelox B.V - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review - Verelox B.V

13»

Comments

• @jarland said:

We have contacted service owners of at least 6 months with us to encourage them to review our services on public forums such as WHT/LET since we rarely get reviews on forums

Did that once. Got one review out of it. It was removed from WHT.

That's because you didn't have your Double Gold Plus Platinum Super WHT Rewards Membership.

• How do one apply to be a paid shill?

• @jarland said: No one here has ever heard of this company. This is a fairly normal reaction in that context.

That is interesting, as they do have posted some offers on this forum.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@OhMyMy said:
    waste of time

last to point fingers, but you're not exactly one with roots here either.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@lustix said:

one more reason to avoid this company

What are the other reasons ?

• OhMyMyOhMyMy Member
    edited December 2016

@Clouvider said:

@OhMyMy said:
    waste of time

last to point fingers, but you're not exactly one with roots here either.

Lurked a long time and not writing glowing reviews of a company that apparently can do no wrong while taking shots at a long time company on here. but hey if you believe what the gentleman wrote- order services and lets see how that goes in 2017

I have also commented on a variety of topics. Not just make one post and only comment on the wonderful company and nothing else

He said he was here before, did nothing else catch his attention?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Their support is maybe one of the best I've ever dealt with.
    Giovanni has taken a lot of time to aid me and was super kind.
    IIRC they do have a pay per hour 'cloud', setup and own CP.
    They used to use ovh and they were about to have a nl spot if my memory serves me right.
    Can't tell about OP but it's a provider that should be really taken seriously.
    I really enjoyed my stay( latencies were not that good to Latam) and would rate them in with a similar rank to good ones like secure dragon

• @SFSEDev, with you using a new account, you can understood why many LET folks (myself included) would not jump to trust your review.

However, what the LET folks won't mention is that even if you were viewed as a regular LET user, then there would still likely be some venom in comments for positive reviews of relatively unknown/new providers.

Given LET's history, some of this can be understood.

• IIRC they are from Switzerland don't offer the average solusVM crap and they are legit.
    I can't tell if the op has been paid or not ( either with vpss/cloud or just money) but as mentioned before they are not someone that would treat customers like cattle.
    Why not check how old they are, if they have any good reviews or bad ones somewhere else?
    No I haven't asked and have not received any payment or freebie myself either.
    If someone doubts I still have some credit with them or something let me know to which mod I should send screenshots via pm.

Thanked by 2Verelox SFSEDev
  • @BeardyUnixGuy said:
    @SFSEDev, with you using a new account, you can understood why many LET folks (myself included) would not jump to trust your review.

However, what the LET folks won't mention is that even if you were viewed as a regular LET user, then there would still likely be some venom in comments for positive reviews of relatively unknown/new providers.

Given LET's history, some of this can be understood.

Sure, there were some legitimate concerns that were handled in a mature way, wish I could say the same for every poster in this thread, unfortunately, some are assholes, others are just trying to find good deals.

• Well one good thing came out of this thread...I now plan on trying Verelox in the future, their panel with custom isos looks good and their prices aren't bad.

Thanked by 1SFSEDev