Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendations for hosting for proxy servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendations for hosting for proxy servers?

Hi, I am looking for a London, UK based host that allows the use of proxy servers. I would also require them to allow multiple IP addresses per server. I am currently looking into this myself but I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with companies that they would recommend using or any that they would avoid.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2016

jakelmills said: I am looking for a London, UK based host that allows the use of proxy servers.

We allow private proxies, just not open/unsecured to the public if that is of interest?

jakelmills said: I would also require them to allow multiple IP addresses per server

How many did you have in mind? Do you already have the IP Space or also need to lease them with the server?

Thanked by 1asan1148
  • jakelmillsjakelmills Member
    edited December 2016

Yes they'd be private proxies and no I would also need to lease them alongside the server, probably around 100, but how would it work if I already had the space?

• jakelmillsjakelmills Member
    edited December 2016

x

• bugrakocbugrakoc Member
    edited December 2016

You'd need BGP sessions if you had the IP space, which you don't.

100 IPs for a private proxy, yeah... This is written shady all over it.

• Nothing shady about it at all

• @bugrakoc said:
    You'd need BGP sessions if you had the IP space, which you don't.

100 IPs for a private proxy, yeah... This is written shady all over it.

What seems shady about it? Correct me if I'm wrong but I was told that if I had 100 IPs I could have 100 proxies. I will admit that I am not very experienced with this kind of stuff so I may be misinformed

• Wanting 100 proxies in the same location is very shady.

• @bugrakoc said:
    Wanting 100 proxies in the same location is very shady.

Oh I can understand what you mean now. The reason I want them all in the same location is because I want them for a bot to buy limited clothing and I get the best speeds from London. Nothing shady about it honestly.

• @jakelmills -so I was right in the other thread - just substitute limited clothing for nike LOL

• personally i use nothing but cgiproxy when it comes to buying clothing