Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impact VPS | Resource Pool | 50% off | Double Credits |Seattle Dallas NYC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Impact VPS | Resource Pool | 50% off | Double Credits |Seattle Dallas NYC

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited November 2016 in Offers

Impact VPS is the product of Subnet Labs LLC, a rapidly expanding and high performance web hosting company based in Mechanicsburg, PA. We offer OpenVZ cloud servers that can be customized to fit your needs and KVM High Storage servers.

Hardware: We use the latest hardware for our VPS nodes. Dual E5v3/V4 Intel Processors with 128-256GB of DDR4 Memory, 4-6 x 1TB SSDs and a 10Gbps fiber connection to the node.

What is a VDR? VDR stands for Virtual Dedicated Resources. Unlike a standard VPS package, you can split the resources you pay for into as many servers of any size you want. (Per VPS Limits HERE)

Have 12GB of RAM? You can create

• 1 x 12GB server with 4IPs
  • 3 x 4GB servers with 1 IP each and 2 with 2 IPs
  • 1 x 6GB + 2 x 3GB servers

The combinations are endless

You choose how you want to split up your resources. Upgrade and downgrade them at any time. Can even split them across our 3 U.S. Locations (Seattle, Dallas and NYC)

50% off recurring using promo code: BLACKFRIDAY2016

This discount also applies to all VD4 and above plans on our website

Each VDR plan has the ability to set scheduled snapshot backups included for free. Please not these are stored on node and you should still take your own backups.

VDR Plan:

VDR4

• 4 Cores
  • 4GB RAM
  • 45GB SSD Disk
  • 2000GB Bandwidth
  • 5 IPv4
  • IPv6
  • Deploy to Seattle, Dallas, NYC or a combination of all

$6 per month recurring

Order

DOUBLE PROMOTION:

• Deposit credits to your account, open a ticket with us and we will double the amount you deposited. i.e. deposit $50 and we will double it to $100. Must have an active order before depositing.

We are so confident that you will love our services that we offer a 3 day no questions asked refund on the first payment of each account.

AUP: (This is not the full list): Not allowed: Teamspeak,mumble,torrents, spamming / mass mail, nested virtualization, tor. On the storage server line do not be a dick with io.

Test IPv4: 107.155.106.130

Test IPv6: 2604:880:a:2::1

Test IPv4: 172.110.10.1

Test IPv6: 2620:1e8:2::1

Test IPv4: 172.110.20.1

Payment Options: PayPal, Credit Card (Not through paypal) and Bitcoin.

Thanked by 3cuongnh mehargags bersy

Comments

• awesome !

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Nice discount.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • Test IPv4: 162.212.59.218 request time out!

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

cuongnh said: Test IPv4: 162.212.59.218 request time out!

Sorry about that. Give 172.110.10.1 a try instead

• So this is OpenVZ based and no custom kernel, right?

• Deposit credits to your account, open a ticket with us and we will double the amount you deposited

Ok @Awmusic12635 that was a nice deal... added $60, opened a ticket, got funds to show $120 in 5 mins... That was a fast and a really well thought scheme. I wish more providers did it!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
    edited November 2016

@msg7086 said:
    So this is OpenVZ based and no custom kernel, right?

That is correct

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited November 2016

Let me understand. I would be a new customer, so:

Can I put an order for your VDR4 plan, pay it, and after that, add extra credits and use the other promo?

• @yomero said:

Can I put an order for your VDR4 plan, pay it, and after that, add extra credits and use the other promo?

I think that is allowed.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@yomero said:

Buy 1 month, fund the account, buy more.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • nice offer.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

yomero said: Can I put an order for your VDR4 plan, pay it, and after that, add extra credits and use the other promo?

Yes you can do this

Thanked by 1yomero
  • virt-what?

@vpsmm said:
    virt-what?

Openvz

• Is the double credit offer valid for old customers? Any minimum deposit required to avail the offer?

@Luke007 said:
    Is the double credit offer valid for old customers? Any minimum deposit required to avail the offer?

It is valid for anyone with a service with us. Old or new.

I think the system requires a minimum of $15

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    I think the system requires a minimum of $15

It's 10 :P

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

kaflo said: It's 10 :P

Thanks for the correction

• I love their services, both pooled and stroage line. It's not unsustainable cheap, and it has free backup, I sleep tight at night.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • If choose the VDR4 and later I decide to upgrade, the discount remains?

@mentec said:
    If choose the VDR4 and later I decide to upgrade, the discount remains?

Yes it does

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

Awmusic12635 said: 50% off recurring using promo code: BLACKFRIDAY2016

It Looks like the code doesn't apply to VDR1 :)

Check limits at http://subnetlabs.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=17, IP allocation for instance.

edited November 2016

@bersy said:

Awmusic12635 said: 50% off recurring using promo code: BLACKFRIDAY2016

It Looks like the code doesn't apply to VDR1 :)

Check limits at http://subnetlabs.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=17, IP allocation for instance.

That is correct. As for limits, they are linked in our offer post

This discount also applies to all VD4 and above plans on our website

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Awmusic12635 said: That is correct. As for limits, they are linked in our offer post

OK, it is a misunderstanding I guess. For the sake of clarity, there is no way to assign all 5 IPs to 4GB RAM VM because a limit per VM is 2, isn't it?

edited November 2016

bersy said: For the sake of clarity, there is no way to assign all 5 IPs to 4GB RAM VM because a limit per VM is 2, isn't it?

That is correct. The limit is based on the specific plan you have. So VDR8 would have a higher limit than VDR4 per vm.

You can still use all 5 just not on a single VM. So say 2 Vms with 2 and another single IPv4 vm would be an example.

One of the big things we advertise with these is the ability to split the resources up into more than one VM and that is the primary reason we include the amount of IPv4 that we do. In the early period of our offering we didn't have the technical ability to limit what people would assign to each vm (other than their full account limit). People would go to their VM and simply drag each bar to 100% because 100% must be better. So there would end up being sometimes 20 IPv4 on a single VM when only one was actually being used. A pointless waste. We now have the technical ability to prevent that.

Hope that helps to better explain

Thanked by 1bersy
  • if you're wondering about uptime

http://status.subnetlabs.com/

pretty stable right?

get yours now!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • @kaflo said:
    if you're wondering about uptime

http://status.subnetlabs.com/

pretty stable right?

get yours now!

Yeah, uptime is really great. Almost 11 months now and no major hiccups.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Rock solid service, highly recommended. Great price for a production VPS and spare resources left over to spin up some VMs for dev/testing.

If you take advantage of the double up credit you can effectively pay $3/month and that's insane for the quality.

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am happy to hear there are so many people enjoying our service. I think you will like to see what we have in store for the next year. It is quite a bit.

Thanked by 2kaflo Junkless
  • @Awmusic12635 said:
    Thank you for the kind words everyone. I am happy to hear there are so many people enjoying our service. I think you will like to see what we have in store for the next year. It is quite a bit.

Is the Ubuntu 14 minimal template fixed?

Last time I was a user, it was missing python 2.7 and was breaking ansible deploys.