Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS with 500GB Storage please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS with 500GB Storage please

Hello! Somebody who can offer a windows server that has at least 500GB storage? I have an old .exe applications that renames file by batch, and I need to run the applications to big cluster of files.

I need it for at most 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Comments

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited November 2016

Hello,

Please take a look at our KVM HDD Limited plan x2 - 400GB space (I can make it 500GB if you open a ticket) for $8/mo - wishosting.com

• @bersy said:
    https://speedykvm.com/billing/cart.php?gid=2 Windows trial is available

Keep in mind they'll terminate your account if you ask them some question.

• Do you have any specifications or location in mind? We can do a KVM for you in Netherlands with 500 GB HDD RAID 10, 1x E3 1230 v5 core and 2 GB DDR4 starting from 18.99 EUR per month (billed hourly, so you can pay 8.4 EUR for 2 weeks). You can use your own Windows Server license or ISO from the control panel, or you can purchase a license from us.

Feel free to PM me if interested and I will be happy to set you up.

• Layer said: Keep in mind they'll terminate your account if you ask them some question.

Proof?

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

1024MB Dedicated RAM 1x vCPU Dedicated 500 GB Dedicated HDD space (Raid10 7.2K SAS) 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps burstable 1Gbps uplink 1x IPv4 1x IPV6 Free DNS Hosting + IPV4 rdns Management 20Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation KVM/Promox $7/month - Coupon : KVMs2 $20/Quarterly - Coupon : KVMs2Q Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=30)

• @jvnadr said:

Layer said: Keep in mind they'll terminate your account if you ask them some question.

Proof?

Search Incero, Wable, Gordon on google or anywhere he is a c*nt

• LayerLayer Member
    edited November 2016

@jvnadr said:

Layer said: Keep in mind they'll terminate your account if you ask them some question.

Proof?

SpeedyKVM, also known as SpeedyKVM.com, is an Incero LLC._

That's enough?

• Layer said: Keep in mind they'll terminate your account if you ask them some question.

..?

I had two tickets immediately after paying, and both were responded to in under 5 minutes politely and to the point. Do you mean asking stupid questions?

Thanked by 1tmwc
  • Thanks to all replies. I already received a private message for 7 day use of a 500GB windows trial Storage. will go for that. Thank you again!

• Hi I am LOOKING TO PURCHASE as well. But my use is enterprise, needs more RAM and low storage and bandwidth. The apps have to responsive, we have only 100 users per day, but they perform business on our web app

• We can provide VPS from 500GB HDD. Contact us.