Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WebHostMob.com is a Lower Cost Exchange Email Service Provider. Prices start at $1.00/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WebHostMob.com is a Lower Cost Exchange Email Service Provider. Prices start at $1.00/mo!

HMOBHMOB Member
edited October 2016 in Offers

WebHostMob.com is a Lower Cost Exchange Email Service Provider. Prices start at $1.00/mo/user for LET Only!

We are Running a Special to Launch our Exchange Email Services! This is a one time Promotion! Only available on LET! Give us a Try If you do not like our Service we will give you a Refund within 30 Days.

Our Features:

Unlimited Domain (Alias)

Priced Per user

25 to 100 GB Storage (More Upon Request For Additional Charge)

TLS/SSL for secure access & transmission

Auto Detect Support

Outlook Web Access

Free setup & migration

Webmail w/ 50 MB attachments

IMAP, SMTP, POP3, Active Sync support

Anti-spam & anti-virus protection

DDoS protection

24/7 Direct-Admin support

Small

25 GB Storage

$2.00/mo $1.00/mo(LET Special 50% Off Use Coupon LET1016)

Order

Medium

50 GB Storage

$5.00/mo$2.50/mo (LET Special 50% Off Use Coupon LET1016)

Order

Large

75 GB Storage

$7.00/mo$3.50 (LET Special 50% Off Use Coupon LET1016)

Order

Comments

• hi

Office Online Apps
    Outlook Web Access

are included in the cost?

• I apologize, I need to remove Office online apps from the website. Just Outlook web access is included. I am working on adding the office apps. I will work on that in a test environment them push it out to production soon.

• How are you able to provide exchange for so cheap? I want to know where you are buying your CAL's to be able to offer at such a low price.

• @jamesrat said:
    How are you able to provide exchange for so cheap? I want to know where you are buying your CAL's to be able to offer at such a low price.

I purchased the Open License For both Windows Server Device CAL(s) and Exchange This has allowed me to Keep Cost down while providing top notch Service.

Also The Cost Will be going up, The initially Low Cost is to attract new Customers to my company.

• @HMOB so you do have SMTP Relay?

• I currently use Sendgrid for smtp relay, However as the business grows I will move to a more specialized company like mail channels.

• Can't help myself, but whenever I read "Hosted Exchange" I think about "business users" as target customers.
    However, your company logo alone completely defeats that...

• @Bochi said:
    Can't help myself, but whenever I read "Hosted Exchange" I think about "business users" as target customers.
    However, your company logo alone completely defeats that...

I am working on that now. there will be a completely redesigned logo within the next few days.