Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS Wants YOU!! Starting new Sponsorship Program.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS Wants YOU!! Starting new Sponsorship Program.

UGVPSUGVPS Member
edited December 2012 in Offers

Dear LEB/LET,

UGVPS has decided to start a sponsorship program to give back to the community! Everyone here has just been terrific and this is how we can show our gratitude to everyone. We will have 10 Sponsorships available to start, the bigger we get the more ill offer in the future :).

Rules:

1. We will have an absolute zero tolerance for anything on our TOS/AUP page located here: www.ugvps.com/terms.php
    Anyone who violates those terms would result in instant termination. I think i've been pretty reasonable with them to begin with I've given a lot of people second chances.

2. No Gameservers

3. No IRC Servers

4. IF you're going to put a website up on the Sponsored VPS a small linkback on the bottom of the page would be greatly appreciated but not required to keep your VPS.

5. No TOR

6. No Torrents

Now that we got those out of way. Lets tell you how to get sponsored!

Anyone may apply for this sponsorship there isn't any minimal requirements.

To apply for the sponsorship please email us: Sponsorship @ ugvps.com

In the email please include the following:

Your Name:
Country of residence:
Location of the VPS if you are selected: Currently we are limiting them to our US locations only. Lenoir, Chicago, Los Angeles
Most importantly, Why you need it and why we should pick you:

VPS Specs:

OpenVZ/SolusVM
Ram: 128MB
Burst: 256MB
Disk: 10GB
Bandwidth: 250GB
IPv4: 1

I wish everyone the best of luck! We will announce the winners of the sponsorship in this thread as it progresses. Currently, we are going to take as many apps as we can get by December 25th 2012. We will announce all the winners by January 1st 2013!

Thank you,

Crystal

Comments