Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

arubacloud.com monthly €1 package and that virtual desktop?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

arubacloud.com monthly €1 package and that virtual desktop?

1) Which operating systems can be used for €1 with a monthly package?

2) Ubuntu has an option called Virtual Desktop. (Ubuntu Virtual Desktop) What is this? It is connected with the remote desktop VNC mean?

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2016

Why do you keep opening these dumb topics which you can probably answer your self with a little research?

Most of the crap you ask can be answered by a Google search or reading the providers site. Please spend some time researching these things and reading before opening threads, we are not here to do your work for you, only to offer help if you are stuck.

If you genuinely try and have issues setting up something or understanding it, then sure, ask some SPECIFIC questions, but don't open non-sense threads like this.

This thread looks more like spam than an actual question or issue.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• VbroVbro Member
    edited September 2016

1) You cant use windows templates

2) Yeah, but you can install tightvnc instead of using their ubuntu virtual desktop template

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited September 2016

Wow.

Look at the threads you created, how many of them are you contributing to the forums and how many are you asking for help? Out of those asking for help threads, how many of them are dumb? You will probably need your toes to count, and don't open another thread asking about how to count.

Here's your profile link, in case you don't know how to find it. https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/discussions/145061/lowend_explorer

• @TheOnlyDK This issue does not concern you. Mind your own business!

• @lowend_explorer said:
    @TheOnlyDK This issue does not concern you. Mind your own business!

If you don't want people to comment, consider using your own WordPress install instead, or try WHT.

• I'm sure he don't know what WHT means... webhostingtalk.com so you don't open a new thread about it lowend....

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Re 1) even if someone is too lazy to research, one could simply try using the 'New VM' wizard to see that Windows templates are available for Medium sized VMs and larger. Windows templates cannot be deployed on the Small VMs with 1 GB RAM.

Their Ubuntu Virtual Desktop Image can be deployed on Small VMs; though I doubt a virtual desktop with 1GB RAM will run smooth, depending on your typical work load.

Re 2) This is the URL where you'll find some information about Aruba Cloud Virtual Desktop. Basically you'll need a NoMachine client to connect to it.
    http://kb.cloud.it/en/computing/design-a-data-center/accessing-your-virtual-desktop-linux-via-nomachine.aspx

• Can anyone explain how I would go about wiping my ass?

Thanked by 2mycosys Lunar
  • @Microlinux said:
    Can anyone explain how I would go about wiping my ass?

Sure, here you go:
    Always start on the front, heading backwards. Use 3 or 4 layered, double up if necessary.
    Quick check after each run, continue if your "garbage collection" isn't fully done yet.
    You're welcome! :P

• @Microlinux said:

Don't.

• @Bochi said:

@Microlinux said:

Sure, here you go:
    Always start on the front, heading backwards. Use 3 or 4 layered, double up if necessary.
    Quick check after each run, continue if your "garbage collection" isn't fully done yet.

Best post ever!

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • @Bochi said:

@Microlinux said:

Sure, here you go:

The comprehension capacity of this Biff might not be on par with what you had on your mind. So, unless you go graphic, would you care to elaborate the "front"?
    :D

Boy do I hate good-for-nothing-topic-spawners!

• @Nomad said:

@Bochi said:

@Microlinux said:

Sure, here you go:

The comprehension capacity of this Biff might not be on par with what you had on your mind. So, unless you go graphic, would you care to elaborate the "front"?
    :D

Boy do I hate good-for-nothing-topic-spawners!

Well, then I'll try to describe it as "the place where the bright and the dark side meets" - hope this is graphical enough! :D

• I find this thread very helpful for me
    If someone didn't like it, just dont comment
    lowend_explorer posts what other want to ask,, not everyone are professionals in this field and this forum created for this purpose

Please Stop spreading negative energy we should help each other we are brothers, one day you well need some help and we will help you