Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multiple OpenVPN servers, how to switch between them automatically based on site i connect?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Multiple OpenVPN servers, how to switch between them automatically based on site i connect?

Hello,

while having multiple OpenVPN servers and connecting from the Windows 10 OpenVPN GUI, I would like certain domains (when im opening them via web browser Firefox) be connected via VPN server #1 and rest via other VPN server/s. How to do this? I see GUI allows me only one connection at a time "All TAP-Windows adapters on this system are currently in use."
So there seems not to be connection balancing or connection failover built in GUI which would be awesome to have.

Comments

• I don't think you can do that. Your best bet is to run HTTP Proxies and use a browser app like SwitchySharp where you can create browsing rules based on URL Patterns.

• You could use HAProxy and DNS,
    Install HA proxy on each end point you want to go through, use a DNS server redirect traffic to domain to a certian HAProxy endpoint, and then relay from the end point to the actual domain.
    Thats how the SmartDNS style services work.

• TE from home via multiple fast autoswitching VPNs? Well, that's kind of new...