Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for email hosting service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for email hosting service

Hi,

I am looking for a good and cheap email hosting service. It must have unlimited domains and more than 50 gb storage in total. Any suggestion?

Comments

• mxroute

Thanked by 2jar TheOnlyDK
  • Yes the best and only :-) @jarland | mxroute

• +1 for mxroute

• Like everyone else, I cannot recommend anyone above @jarland's mxroute for dedicated email hosting.

However, for the sake of diversity, I'll make the following suggestions (in no particular order): Mailcheap, ServerCow (german) or Yandex (free).

Thanked by 2jar drdrake
  • @jarland Can i use a CNAME record to point to the mxroute login page? Is it white labeled?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

@drdrake said:
    @jarland Can i use a CNAME record to point to the mxroute login page? Is it white labeled?

You can but you'll get an SSL certificate mismatch unless you install a certificate on our system (which you can) or use CloudFlare's "Full SSL" feature (or equivalent).

There are no MXroute logos in the control panel (ask me for direct login details to it after signup to bypass our billing integration) or webmail, it is fairly white label.

• @jarland said:

@drdrake said:
    @jarland Can i use a CNAME record to point to the mxroute login page? Is it white labeled?

You can but you'll get an SSL certificate mismatch unless you install a certificate on our system (which you can) or use CloudFlare's "Full SSL" feature (or equivalent).

There are no MXroute logos in the control panel (ask me for direct login details to it after signup to bypass our billing integration) or webmail, it is fairly white label.

Oh that's great! I will sign up in the following days.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland

Do you also have servers within the EU? Some time ago there was some discussion about that.

• @Multi said:
    @jarland

Do you also have servers within the EU? Some time ago there was some discussion about that.

As far as I remember he changed that some time ago. But yes, it would be a very nice feature to add in the course of his expansion - heading to world domination! :D

• Yeah i would love to see a european location. I am a bit paranoid in case of email hosted in the US...

• Ah @jarland didn't relise you allowed reselling, tempted to do that for a couple mates domains then...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

@Multi said:
    Yeah i would love to see a european location. I am a bit paranoid in case of email hosted in the US...

I do not. Why are you paranoid about it being hosted in the US? I think that's a bit of a naive position to take, to be honest. You should be equally concerned about unencrypted data anywhere. The US is not that unique. We are just fortunate to know secrets about our government thanks to Snowden. Our servers are physically overseen by Ryan in a local datacenter that also contains his office.

There are places in the EU with more strict speech laws, and I couldn't say that the servers were physically visible to me there so I could never say with absolute certainty what is or isn't true about their state. Those two things concern me, so in the interest of the safety and integrity of my customer's data it is kept in Dallas, TX. Once an unencrypted email is sent it's security is roughly the same anywhere, which is minimal.

Thanked by 1Bochi